Day One

"So here we are back to the same shit again. " I said waking up and realising I was back at Beacon Hills after couple of years of being away. I was in London for 3 years, separated from my brother Stiles and my dad. Reason I left was actually them because we fought a lot, and mums death happening also made things worse. Anyways, my name is Jenna, and I'm Stiles's twin sister. Coming back is big thing for me, going back to school even bigger but luckily I knew some of Stiles's friends.
"First day and already wanna die?" I heard Stiles from the bathroom. "Reading minds pretty much? " I replied laughing a bit. I got up and went downstairs. Dad was already at work and Stiles was getting ready for school. "Leaving early or?" I asked going back upstairs
"Nop baby sister, it's time for school and you are going to be late if you don't get ready in 15 minutes." He said and kissed my cheek "I'll go change my shirt and I'll wait for you in jeep, you have 15 minutes" I gasped as he said that "15 minutes?!" I went to bathroom and did everything I had to, brush my hair teeth etc. I entered my room and open closet, I had to find something to wear and I had to do it quickly. I found some black high waisted jeans and light pink top, I putted on my necklace and did my make-up. Stiles was already beeeping, he was nervous I could feel it, sorreh bro but I ain't a dude. I grabbed my jacket and a bag and walked out of the house. I ran to his jeep and got in. "We're gonna be late because of you."
"Excuse me, why didn't you wake me up earlier?" I said nervously. He didn't say anything. We got to the school and...

I'll do update tommorow, I hope you like it 😁😁