Wake up!!! Alex!!!

He leaned in...he was in front of me...before I knew it his teeth were covered with crimson red...I would've screamed but I couldn't...I blacked out and heard one last thing....

"ALEX!!"

I shot up from my bed, earning another headache. I groaned and gently touched my head, it felt weird...Oh yeah...surgery. I looked around my room, wait, MY ROOM?? I was home? I got up and looked at my toys, I looked in my closet and down both halls, they aren't there? I smiled, it was all a nightmare. I picked up my toys and headed down the hall to the living room to watch some T.V, my whole family was there. They looked at me for a second and just stared,

"Um..hi?" I waved, did I have something on my face? My mom ran to me and picked me up.

"ALEX!! OH MY GOD" She sobbed.

"O-ow, mom my head" I said she smiled and put me down.

Then everyone came up and hugged me tightly, there were dobs and tears and everyone was a hot mess. I laughed for the first time in what seemed like forever (Haha frozen haters, did yall a favor), I looked around, everyone but my brother was here.

"W-wait, w-w-wheres Cole?" I stuttered, I guess my bit-...injury left me vocally impared (probably didn't even use that right XD).

My mom looked down and looked at me, kneeling to my height,

"Honey, he's in teen jail" She said. I tilted my head slowly.

"B-but why? H-he d-d-didn't break t-the law." I said.

My mom looked back at my relatives, my aunt quickly said something to break the silence,

"Wait a second, we're gonna miss our reservations at...the mystery place!" She said and did jazzhands.

My eyes lit up, "*gasp* Where??" I said and started to bounce in excitement.

"Oh..right! Go get dressed and we'll take you there!" My mom said and pushed my back to my room and I skidded down the hallway.

I looked in my dresser and put on a black tank top with a white stripe and some shorts. I ran back and picked up all of my plushies and looked at my mom,

"Don't forget your shoes" my Aunt reminded me and I grabbed my black vans (DANG ALEX, BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE BLACK VANS XD) and put them on.

My mom laughed and picked me up and carried me to our car.

"Wait! Aunty Taylor! Can you grab Fredbear?" I yelled at my aunt as I buckled into the car.

She stopped for moment and ran in quickly and got my fredbear plush, she gave it to me as I rolled down the window,

"Gotta have the quintet together right?" She laughed and I nodded while smiling.

I saw her climb into her car with my uncle and wave as they headed for their home, I guess it was just gonna be me and my mom and my br-just me and my mom. I bounced in the seat as we passed all the familiar buildings and I nearly hut my head on the ceiling of the car when I saw Fredbears Family Diner.

"We're going here!?" I squealed, my mom laughed and nodded.

~after signing in and stuff~

I sat in the booth and ate my pizza, it tasted funny but it still tasted good. I hugged my fredbear plush, since I could only bring one in, and looked around for my mom...she wasn't anywhere. I stood up and walked near the entrance, some other kids ran in as I walked out,

"Mom?" I yelled, no response.

I decided to head back inside but it seemed to be locked, I banged on the door and heard a chorus of cheers, the show started; no one would hear me now. I started to tear up,

"Mom?" I yelled again and sat on the step and started to cry.

Tears streaming down my face I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey kid, you ok?" A voice said.

I looked up to see a pale man, his skin had a tint of purple too it, he had on what looked like a purple police uniform, badge and everything.

"I-i can't f-f-find my mom" I sniffed.

He looked at me with gray, almost white, eyes.

"Is it your birthday?" He asked. He looked at my party hat I had placed on the ground.

"Y-yes" I nodded.

He smiled and started to walk to his car, he motioned me to follow.

"Close your eyes" He said, I smiled a bit, was this a surprise?

I closed my eyes and waited...I wish I had ran instead...

I felt a stingy, sharp pain in my stomach...

I look down, he was holding a what looked like a handle to my stomach....the knife was in me.

He pulled it out cleanly, I coughed and blood ran down my chin. I looked at him.

"W-w-why?" I said and he pushed me to the ground.

He laughed and had a crazed look in his eye.

He left me as he drove away in his car...a police car passed by and saw me on the ground bleeding...but it was too late...

But now I know...
He will pay for what he did...
He may be purple
But his hands are red...