His names Ashley

Ashley Purdy

Anytime someone mentions his name, my stomach fills with a high-strung prepossessing feeling. And people are surprised by that.

Ash is seen as someone he truly isn't. He's seen as the sex crazed outlaw, who only gives a damn about himself. And although he is an outlaw there's so much more to him than just that. And what's wrong with liking a little sex? Sex is sex. We all need it at times.

But the thing is, I see more to Ash than just that. Way more. He's to sweet. And every time he smiles, my heart really does skip a beat. I don't know what it would be like to actually be around him. He's so damn perfect, being in his presence would only make me nervous. But I'm sure he'd lighten the mood. He's Ashley Purdy.

And to me, Ashley Purdy is a man who I can never get enough of. His smile, his personality, his intelligence, his talent. I couldn't get enough of any of it. He has a character that makes him so much more worth it than what he actually seems. And his looks are a bonus.

And I may not be making since right now, but I just wanna say this. Ashley Purdy is the reason my heart is so soft. Anytime I think about him it makes me smile. He makes my small little ticker dance. He makes my heart smile when its frowning.

Ash shouldn't have to change for anyone. He shouldn't be looked down on or underestimated. He's perfect. He has so many different, and good characteristics that make him this one beautiful person. And I think he's perfect. Everything about him, his personality. The way he feels about music, the way he plays his bass, his outlook on life, his dirty mind. He shouldn't have to change any of it, because in my opinion he's perfect, and I love him for it. I love Ashley Purdy, and I'll never be ashamed to say it.

And for those people who think ash only cares about himself, get your heads out of your asses. Ash is a sweetheart. He cares about everyone around him. And deep down inside, I know he has a heart that's soft, but also has composition. And there's nothing wrong with that.

There's nothing wrong with Ashley Purdy. He's just living his life to the fullest. And any man who can live their life to the fullest, and have fun doing, is the type of man I can fall for. And I've fallen for you Ashley Purdy. And every time I hear your name, I fall even more...