XD

I am fricking screaming like a fan girl right now >w<
I ship them too much
On with the story
(I dun use their real names so yeh .-.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Shy_P.O.V)
Who is she? There was this cute girl with half short half long hair. She seemed like she doesn't have any friends. I felt sad for her. "Oy you! Shy! Can chu play with us?" Said Amon. (XD theres this guy in my class that thinks he is kaneki so i make him amon .w.) "Ah, sure...." The girl stares at me and I stare at her..... Soon we both blushed and went to do what we were going to do.

(Fio_P.O.V)
That guy with the short, shiny, black hair..... He looks kinda my type but more lively...... Do I like him? I walk to our next class, with phone in hand. I bumped into someone.... "Sorry!" ITS THE GUY AGAIN! I blushed embarrassingly and went to my class. He stared at me curiously then walked away. Geez I almost had a nosebleed.

(Bleh bleh bleh have a timeskip cuz of writers block)

I walked to the cafeteria. I saw the guy again with some of his friends.... Some girls some boys. A part of me said siiiiiiit with them Fio! There are girls anyways! Another part said They probably won't accept you Fio. Don't go for it. I decided to ask them if I could sit with them. "Pak you Max!" "EHHH NANI" "meow .-." "YEAH YOU COULD!" Said the guy, he probably yelled because his friends were like animals. "Oy! Wat you name!" Said a girl with purple glasses and long hair. "Ehhhmmmm, Fio" "Im Max! The girl over there with salmon hair and a cat hoodie is Neko! And the girl over there reading fanfic is Kaede!" Neko sniffed me and squealed like a fangirl. (I am neko btw XD) "PURRFECT FOR -" The girl reading fanfic, Kaede, covered her mouth. "DONT! >~<" "fffffffiiiiiiinnnneeeee" She looked at the guy and me again. The guy spoke up interrupting Neko "Ahem~ I am Shy.... The guys over there are my friends" (i didnt wanna use my mean nicknames for them XD) "Cool." Neko ate silently while Max ate like a... A pig... (Sorry gurl XD) Soon lunch was over and we rushed to our rooms.

(Timeskip.... Cuz of meanliness of nicknames XD SPONSORED BY BANANAS >w<)

"IM A BANANA! IM A BANANA!" I heard Neko scream in the hallway. I hurried over to the guys and said hello. "We were gonna play truth or dare at my house. Wanna come?" Said Kaede. "Sure!" I replied happily since this was my first hangout thing at this school. "OY PUTA-CHAN! LETS GO!" Said Max. Everyone laughed except Kaede, Kaede tackled Max while Max was laughing histerically. "Cmon lets go you putas XD" Said Neko.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah thats it for now...... Hope ya enjoyed >w<

Buh-baiiii!