Welcome to FellsBaile

Elisha Campbell Pines, she knows not to stare to long at the bàs river and she keeps her distance from the Fells Hall garbage dump when going to visit Matthew Dochorty. She know that as long as she avoids certain places and doesn't go out at night she will be fine. FellsBaile could be an ordinary town, the people are polite to each other and gossip travels fast. Just last week it only took the town a few hours to spread the news of disappearance of Lucifer Norman, the mayors son. As long as you follow the rules, your stay at FellsBaile will be pleasant, maybe even enjoyable? 

The Rules are why Elisha found herself sitting outside Matthews window as he watched his favourite episode of Once upon a Time. The Rules are why she watched as he got up to answer the phone and missed the part of her show that she had been talking about for the last week. The Rules are why she watched him break down crying. The Rules are why she was sitting outside instead of inside comforting him.

Theres a large tree sitting in a small grove on Ophellia Ebony's farm, an abandon farm thats on Elishas way home from work. The owners, the Ebony's family broke the Rules one day, well thats what they say. The police arrived after someone driving by heard the Ebony's screaming, all they found where a trail of leaves from the tree to the house and their skins. That was the night  a new Rule was made... Never go into the Ebony's Farm after 8:00, the time the screaming started. 

Matthew walked to the window, for a second Elisha thought maybe Matthew could see her but then he remembered. He'd gone after he went to Ebony's Farm to retrieve a stack of newspapers that had fallen off his truck. Now he knew what had happened to the Ebony's family, on that night so long ago. He knew that the call that Matthew had gotten was the police consulting him that they found his skin lying at the edge of that damned Farm.

WELCOME TO FELLSBAILE!