Chapter 1

Your POV:

I awoke on the street. I was wondering what happened? Did I do something to make my master mad? Was I too annoying? Did... Did I want too much food? I was sobbing knowing I was abandoned. I morphed into my cat form so I don't look like a Meif'wa. I ran to the front door of my owner and scratched the door to go in but... But... She didn't answer. I jumped on the window to only see my master... Dead... And the person that killed her.... I guess she saved me... OH NO! The person saw me! I have to run! I run into the forest but I got too tired so I rested on a tree and fell asleep.

Garroth's POV:

Me, Laurence and Dante were wandering the forest because Aphmau told us that she spotted something in it. We were walking and suddenly, I heard light snoring. I peeked around a tree to see a beautiful, F/C , white and black cat. It looked kind of like... SPRINKLES!!!! Okay, calm down... From what Aph told me, she was transformed into a cat and was Sprinkles so this must be a human too. I went to tell Dante and Laurence. I showed them the cat but... IT WASN'T THERE ANYMORE! I looked around and saw it so I pointed at it. When I looked back, the cat transformed into a meif'wa with H/L H/C (Hair Length / Hair Color) hair. She was wearing a F/C hoodie with black jeans. She looked so pre- GARROTH STOP THIS! YOU JUST MET THE GIRL! CMON !

Dante's POV:

Garroth told us that there was a cat that looked like sprinkles. When he led us to the spot nothing was there. Me and Laurence thought he was crazy but he then pointed somewhere and we saw the cat. I was going to run to it but it suddenly turned into a meif'wa. She was sooo pretty!She looked like an angel... DANTE STOP IT! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER! SHE MAY BE EVIL!

Laurence's POV:

We saw this cat turn into a beautiful H/L H/C haired meif'wa. Of course, knowing myself and my looks, she will be mine.

Your POV:

I turned into a meif'wa and heard a branch break and sneaked a peek behind me to see 3 boys drooling and they didn't see me look. Heh, I guess i'm that pretty. To see if they are nice or not, I will put them in a trance with my voice. I started to sing Angel With A Shotgun.

  Get out your guns, battle's begun.
Are you a saint or a sinner?
If love's a fight then I shall die
With my heart on a trigger.

They say before you start a war,
You better know what you're fighting for.
Well, baby, you are all that I adore.
If love is what you need, a soldier I will be.

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
Fighting 'til the war's won,
I don't care if heaven won't take me back.
I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe.
Don't you know you're everything I have?
And I wanna live, not just survive tonight.

Sometimes to win, you've got to sin.
Don't mean I'm not a believer.
And major Tom will sing along.
Yeah, they still say I'm a dreamer.

They say before you start a war,
You better know what you're fighting for.
Well, baby, you are all that I adore.
If love is what you need, a soldier I will be.

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
Fighting 'til the war's won,
I don't care if heaven won't take me back.
I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe.
Don't you know you're everything I have?
And I wanna live, not just survive tonight.

Oh, oh whoa whoa oh whoa

I'm an angel with a shotgun.
Fighting 'til the war's won.
I don't care if heaven won't take me back.

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
Fighting 'til the war's won,
I don't care if heaven won't take me back.
I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe.
Don't you know you're everything I have?
(I'm an angel with a shotgun)
And I want to live, not just survive
(Live, not just survive)
And I'm gonna hide, hide, hide my wings tonight.

They say before you start a war,
You better know what you're fighting for.
Well, baby, you are all that I adore.
If love is what you need, a soldier I will be.  

When I finished singing, I turned around and the three boys were still there, In a trance. I came up to them but someone pinned be to the ground. It wasn't one of the boys... It was a guy in a red hood with a bandana covering his eyes. He is also shirtless. I think that when I fell, it made a big sound because the boys weren't in a trance anymore. "Aaron! Get off of her!" The guy with brown hair said. "Why? She put you guys in a trance!" He said back at them still looking at me. I was shaking of how scared I was and I had tears on the verge on escaping because when he pinned me, a stick went through my leg and it hurts. "W-what?! A trance?!" The guy with blue hair said. I opened my mouth to talk but it hurt so much so I started sobbing. "Aaron! Can't you see you hurt her?!" The guy with blonde hair said. Aaron got off of me and I held my leg and sobbed. I tried getting up but I failed. I fell back on the ground hitting my head hard. I felt my head where it was hit and I felt a warm liquid. All of the guys went over to me and circled me. "Help me..." I managed to say before I blacked out.

Aaron's POV:

I got off of her and saw her leg bleeding with a stick in it. I wanted to help but didn't know what to do. She tried getting up but failed and hit her head hard on the ground. We all circled her. "Help me..." She said before blacking out. "AARON! LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" Laurence said. I looked up and saw that everyone was looking at me. "WHAT?! HOW WAS THIS MY FAULT! SHE PUT YOU GUYS IN A TRANCE AND WAS GOING TOWARDS YOU GUYS! I THOUGHT SHE WAS GOING TO HURT YOU!" I said madly then just walked away hearing them screaming at me. I didn't want to hear screaming. I may have just killed an innocent, beautiful girl...

Laurence's POV:

We took the stick off carefully not to make it sting alot. I then took her bridal style and started walking to the village. "WHY DO YOU GET TO CARRY HER?!" Dante said at me. "Because... She's mine..." I said lowering my voice when I said the last part.  "Yours?! You don't even know her?! And she may be evil! Even if she is very, very beautiful.... " Garroth said. I looked down at her and she looked so peaceful. My arm started getting tired. "Guys? Which one of you would like to carry her? Even if I don't want to let her go but my arms are getting tired. "ME!" They both scream at the same time. Then they began to argue about who will carry her. "GUYS!" I scream making them stop arguing and the shot their head at me. "I will give her to Dante because I know that Garroth is stronger and he could hold her last." I said giving her to Dante. "YES!" He screams happily. Garroth just huffs. 

Dante's POV:

Laurence gave me to her and I looked down at her. She looked so pretty sleeping. I also remember her voice. Her beautiful voice. After about like 5 minutes my arms were getting tired but I wanted to keep holding her. "Hah! You are getting tired!" Garroth mocked me. "Ugh! FINE! You hold her." I said giving the girl to Garroth. Garroth looked so happy. I hope she's alright...

~ HEY GUYS! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!! THIS WAS A NEW BOOK I HAD IN MIND AND I HAVE MORE TO COME!!! SEEYA! ♥ ~