Prologue

You were at the library, studying, when suddenly you notice something out of your (e/c) eyes. It was a book titled: The Legend Of Mount Ebott.

You thought silently to yourself, 'Mountains can't have monsters under them. Humans can't have magic. Impossible.' You grabbed the book and read the first page.

"Long ago, two races ruled over Earth. Humans and Monsters. One day, these two races went to war. The humans won victoriously. They sealed the monsters underground with a magical spell. Legend has it that every human that falls down never comes back."

You laughed almost out loud at that terrible myth of a story. Your friends had told you it was true. You always shook your head dismissively at them when they said that. And you were on a mission to prove you were right.

-time skip to when you and your friends were at the mountain.-

When you and your friends arrived at the mountain later that night, you had flashlights and backpacks. You had a Bandaid on from getting hit by little branches, too. You were soon at the top of the mountain and looking into a gaping hole. "See, told you. Nothing." You looked down the gaping abyss and walked onto the edge. You could see a tiny bed of flowers. Your friends sighed and nodded at you as they headed the other way. "Guess you were right, (y/n)." Your best friend, (best friend name), commented.

You followed them.

Then you tripped over a vine? Or was it a stick. All you knew is you held onto a stick for dear life and you screamed for your friends to help you.

But nobody came.

The stick broke.

The last thing you remember is falling.

Admin here! Yes, this is my first story, so sorry if it's not the most skilled writing. Also, for now on, when admin is talking it'll be in bold italic underline, so you don't get confused, okay?

Sorry that this chapter is short, too.

Cya 'round,

Admin