Big time rush- The 2012 KCA"S-Tonight's winners are..........................

* IN 2012 BIG TIME RUSH WON THERE FIRST KCA AWARD,FULL OF PROUDNESS AND EXCITETMENT I ATTENDED MY FIRST AWARD SHOW.THIS IS THE TURE STORY OF THAT WONDERFUL NIGHT WHEN OUR GUY'S FINALLY WON

Saturday March 30,2012 This the day I went to the KCA's.I never been to an award shoe befor its taped at 5 and shown at 8 tonight est time so I dont really know how it works.A few day's ago I got a new phone so Melissa and James have been showing me how to use it.I can't wait for the summer tour.While I woke uo around 6;30 I coulnt sleep anymore an Im staying at James's families right now,Melissa was up to and got Fox out of James's room that dog curls up around his neck like a neck pillow.I dont think he slept very well either.

Adam,Hutch and Hanna are also going tonight but the girls arent they can't stand Nick for obviuos reasons so they will root for there brothers at home.While after breakfast we had to find something to do to keep busey until 2;30 When we got back from walking the dogs James was up and we had to get ready they had to go soon and get make up and hair done.

Soon Kendall,Carlos and Logan came and we said wish us luck.they hugged us good buy and we parked at the studio and were shuttled to the awards at Pepperdine.They filmed some of the video while we rode along I was in it so was Jennette and Victoria and Elizabeth all the casts of ICarly and Victoriurs were there.

Once there the boy's had a interview outside I went in with Elizabeth and Jennette and found our seats.Kendall was first then James,Logan Carlos then me.They sit in front and I found out something one of the stage people said this was the winners circle.Si did that mean they won.

Soo people started coming in I meet Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner and Lucus Cuercnshenk whom didnt know the difference between ID and BTR.

I didnt meet Will Smith yet though he';s one of my fav actors.I was talking to Tayler and she gave me tickets to her concert this summer.While the guy's came in and took there seats and Katie Perry was right next to us and the kids came in and filled the stadium.It was pretty eaciting.The guy's will be doing there video so the Fav group is first.

Soon the show started the guy's were nervous so was I,Will came out and slimed Katie and us.Soon Hallie Berry and Losh Hutcherson announced fav group.We were all holding hands tightly as they said BIG TIME RUSH.we all skqeeled in delight and Carlos and Logan lead the way getting up the slippery steps James fell on the way up with Kendall behind him and almost fell on him bue he and Logan helped him up,All coverd in slime but happy they went up while we gave them a standing ovation.

We texted everyone and we were so happy,I waited for them side stage as they tanked everyone they went backstage and were so happy they were in tears they hugged me they hugged each other they hugged everyone.James hurt his leg a little but he said I dont care right now.While the rest of the show we missed we were taping the video on the other end of the stadium.At the end we all got slimed I took cute pic's of them all slime.

On the way home James let me hold his blimp and we got home and his family said congratulations,still slimy we said we got slimed.We had to wash each other off with the hose out side which was cold.But what a great night was had so much fun.It was a long time befor we could sleep.........