The Sub

Mrs.Kolenda, the art teacher, Was out on a maternity leave, but the students still needed a teacher, that's when, The hot, tall, geeky guy comes in Mr. Renuart is his name. He's now the new art teacher.

I came in after school one day and he was bending over picking some papers up. "Damn that's a nice ass." I accidentally said out loud. He turns around and looks at me, blushing, but then puts on a smirk. "Oh you like it, eh?" He starts to show it off a little, shaking and smacking. I got so hard. "Wanna suck?" He asks. I then unzip his pants and Begin lightly stroking his cock. "Oh god." He said out loud "it feels so good." I kept slowly stroking it then, I stuck it in my mouth and begin to suck. I'm Sucking back and fourth while stroking at the same time. Making sure I circle around the head a few times before licking back down. "I...It's... S-so... Fucking... H...h-hot...I'm cumming!!!" He shouts. He Cums in my mouth. "Sorry about that." He says "it's fine" I reply. "Can we do a little more?" I ask he then takes off his clothes the rest of them and take of mine. He pushes me onto the ground in a doggy-style position, and with one hand he strokes my cock, while teasing my ass with the other. "You're really stiff, you like this don't you?" I'm moaning and groaning. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Please I can't take it any more!!" He starts licking it. "oh god, it feels so fucking good!" Once my ass is soaked with his saliva, he begins to slowly stick his huge dick in my ass. "Oh my god!" I say as pleasure and pain pulses through my body. He's still stroking the head he begins to move back and fourth. Hearing my ass slap against his thighs and knowing he's fucking me, turns me on even more. We both moan and as if on que we both cum with each other. As it happens with both scream with pleasure. Afterwards "That was my first time, it was amazing." He says to me. "I got the most pleasure out it." I reply. I think I begin to fall more in love with him...