Chapter 1

Erin's Pov-

"Ok I've got clothes, toiletries, shoes, camera, headphones, computer, chargers... Is that it?" I ask myself.

I look at my IPhone 8 and it is currently 7:45am.  Oh no I have to be at the airport by 8:00am, or I will miss my flight.  I grab my blue suitcases and run out of the old boring apartment where I'm sad to call home.  I already called an Uber, so I put my suitcases in the trunk and get in the car. 

When I look up to see the person driving me I'm thankful it wasn't like an old man or a guy with a mustache.  Anyways this guy looked to be around his 20s maybe, and he had longish golden brown hair.  When he looked back to see if I was okay I noticed his hazel eyes were so beautiful.  Wait Erin stop it you don't even know him. He could be a murder, or a...a...a apart of the FBI. Oh wait that would be pretty cool, but that's not the point you can't just go falling in love with people you just meet even if he does look really familiar. Have I been staring at him for a long time? Oops.  He just smirked and turned back around to start driving.

"So where are we going today beautiful?" he asked me with his deep Australian voice, and I feel like I've heard that voice before. NOW ITS GOING TO DRIVE ME CRAZY THE WHOLE DAY. UGH.

"Alright off to the airport!" he yells and giggles. That giggle..........

"Is there any way we could be really quick because my flight is in 15 min" I ask.              

"No problamo" He answers me.

Shortly later we arrive at the airport just in time I still have about 10 min.  I jog out to get my luggage and he helps me even though I said I'm fine.  When we get all of my luggage on the conveyor belts I walk to the security checking thing (Lol no clue what it's called).  As we both are walking the guy taps my shoulder.

"Hey before you go what's your name?" He asks.

"Erin, yours?" and I just realized I haven't even asked his name yet.

"Ashton" he smiles and I notice his cute dimples.

"Umm Erin would it be weird if I asked for your phone number? Sorry you don't have too if you don't want to its just." Before he can say anything else I cut him off.

"Sure" I smile and pull out my phone and he does the same.

I put in my number and Erin:p as my name, and hand it back to Ashton.  When I get my phone back I see he put his name as Ash;) I laugh and look back up to him to find him already looking at me.  Our eyes make contact, and he moves closer.  He gently moves a piece of my hair back, and I think he is going to kiss me.  Should I kiss him?  Just then I hear...

"All boarding the Flight to New York City, your plane will be leaving in 5 min"

"Crap I have to go now" I tell Ashton

"Oh ok bye Erin hopefully I will see you soon" and he winks and I swear I feel like I'm having déjà vu.

"Bye Ash" I say while waving.

Then I turn around and start running to the security checking, than after that I grab my carry-on bag.  Now I'm running to the flight attendant and she doesn't look to happy that I am late, but I'm not even late.  I give her my ticket and get on the plane I take my seat in between a businesswoman and little kid.  Fun.  Can you sense the sarcasm in my voice?  I sit down and put on my headphones listening to the same music from 6 years ago.

Hey guys it's Camryn hope you like this first chapter! I'm really excited about this story! It would be awesome if you read/vote/comment on this story! ily<3