Dreams

Finn slid into his bed after another bland day. A bland one because it was just another without Rey. It had been so long since he had seen her. He stared at the ceiling, or at least tried but it was so dark he couldn't see anything. He thought about her eyes and he swore he could see those green eyes through the darkness.

He could never forget her features no matter how long it was between the times he saw her. That still didn't change the fact that he was tired of remembering them and wanted to see her in person. He finally closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

It wasn't long before he felt the weight of someone sitting on his chest. He opened his eyes groggily and looked up, amazed to see Rey's beautiful figure on top of him. Before he could get a word out her mouth was on his in a sweet kiss. It was gentle and made him feel weightless. Her hands slid over his chest as she continued the kiss, and his hands were running up her back.

They finally separated and he mustered the strength to tell her what was on his mind since he met her. Just as he opened his mouth to release the words, he awoke to find himself alone in his bed. He put his hands over his eyes and sighed. Rey had officially taken over his dreams....

I hope you all like it! This is definitely my favorite pairing!! Will upload tmrw as well!