The Sexy CEO

I'm walking through the hallway with the files and letters in my arms. Head down making sure not to make eye contact with anybody.

Hi, I'm Paygan Lloyd, I'm 22 and 5'2. I know, you're so short for 22. No need to tell me like all the thousandth people that did. I work for one of the wealthiest man in the country. Fuck that, probably the world. Black Co. has it fingers in all sorts of cake. Anything from shipping, technology, entertainment, stock market and so much more.

I'm at the bottom, I work at the mailroom. I just deliver everybody's mail to all the floors of the Black Co. Not to mention it's one of the biggest skyscraper in the city.

I'm really quiet and shy. When I was little, my father abused me and my little brother Callen. But we ran away just in time before I got more scars. I always protected my brother.

I am No model thin like all the other women in the building. The ones guys are always chasing after. I'm just the curvy hourglass figure woman. I'm not a size 0 but that doesn't stop other people around here saying rude comments.

Approaching the elevator I press the button. A group of idiots from marketing came behind me. I just kept my head down and don't acknowledge them. The doors ding open. I step in realized someone else in the elevator with me. Not just fucking anyone but the Famous CEO and owner of the 'Black Co." Aiden Fuckin' Black himself