Acadia

This is a Marianas Trench fanfic.

Loud ringing sounded through my ears that early morning. I groaned, smacking my old alarm clock u till it finally shut the hell up. I laid in the middle of my new bed, thinking about my new room and my new school in this new town in this new country.

Rolling my eyes I sat up and stretched my long arms. Today was my first day at Magee high School. I really was not looking forward to joining all of my classes part way through the year, but I did it because I had to.

After getting up and throwing on light skinnies, a band tee and hoodie with my favourite pair of converse, I did my hair and make up simply and quickly. Closing my eyes I began to think of my parents, violently pushing the thought away almost instantly though. Rushing downstairs and running out the door before Aunt Jenny's boyfriend saw me.

I arrived at school a few minutes early and wanted to check out the gyms. After wandering for far too long I found them, only to see a small white note posted about volleyball tryouts. Perfect. Maybe this can take my mind off of things. Plus the gyms were fairly new and the floors were not tile.

The first bell rang. I checked my schedule, seeing that I had math first in room 205.

I walked into class with everybody else, I introduced myself to my teacher and some classmates. J sat alone in the back with my ear buds in.

The day passed by painfully slowly before my tryouts but it was finally over, I borrowed gym clothes from the PE teacher and began warming up, ignoring the rude comments by other girls trying out.

The first drill we did was passing with a partner, I was stuck with this snobby blonde that was only here for the spandex. She wasn't good and shanked nearly everything.

Next was setting then hitting, I used to play club so I was a very good player so it was easy stuff. When the bell rang I changed and packed my things before walking 20 minutes to my Aunt and her boyfriends house.

I walked in the door only to hear yelling upstairs. Confused, I skipped steps running up the stairs. It was coming from the main bedroom, my aunts. She was screaming. Terrified? I sucked in a breathe and busted through the door.

I gasped in shock, Adam, her boyfriend was hovering above my crying aunt. He had his left hand over her mouth trying to quiet her, and his right grasping his... You know, which was inside of her.
"Hey!" I yelled in protest. He pulled out of Aunt Jenny and looked at me angrily. I glanced at my naked aunt, curled crying in the sheets.

Anger flooded my body. This wasn't ok.
"you shouldn't have interrupted our fun girl." He spoke slowly, menacingly. I snarled at him and screamed at him to get out, his thing shill bouncing around in front of him. He only laughed. I grew afraid. I backed away only to realize the door had shut behind me.

My back was pressed tight against the door, I was trapped by Adam's arms on either side of my head. His face inched closer to mine, he was going to kiss me... I spit in his face, proud of myself I smirked.

He growled and a sharp crack along with sudden pain erupted through my face, he had slapped me. I stood in shock looking at him.
"You obey me!!!" He screamed in my face. Roughly kissing my lips. He had never been nice, but he was never abusive. I tried to turn my head away, but to no avail.

I was stuck there whimpering and crying. He began to undress me, I couldn't stop him. He let me go after getting my shirt off, I fell to the floor. He kicked me hard in the ribs, picking me up again and punching me in the face. I yelped but tried to be strong. I knew what was about to happen.

Hey y'all if anyone reads this let me know please comment! 🦄😚
-Jamie