'School'

It was Alexa's sophomore year and she was very excited to go back to school and see her friends. Alexa got up and got out of the shower and went down stairs to eat breakfast. All the San Romans were down stairs so it was like a zoo full of teens. Alexa has a band called love, robot. She always would wear a leather jacket,black skinny jeans and a snap back and vans. Alexa left the house and got on her skate board and went to school. Alexa was a "tom boy" but people always called her the dyke of the class because she dressed boyish. Alexa could honestly care less she didn't care what people Said , thought. Alexa knew she was gay from a very young age. She's only told a few people. Alexa was ridding to school and she was behind this beautiful girl she was wearing a red flannel with a black tank top underneath and back skinny jeans and red vans. Alexa road a little faster to catch up to her. She finally got close enough so she hoped off her board and walked up to her.

A:Hi my names Alexa I really like your style it's a lot like mine". "
L:Hi Alexa my name is Lyndsey but everyone calls me Lynn.
A: we're are u headed to?
L: I'm going to north shore high school what about you?
A: I'm actually going there to I'm a sophomore.
L: no way me to I'm new to Boston so this is my first year.
A: well maybe we have classes together do u have you schedule?
L: I do actually.
Alexa looked them over and she thought to her self no way we have all the same classes together yessssssssss
A: dude we have all the same classes
L: no way that's great
A: yup it is
Lynn and Alexa walk in to the school Lynn followed Alexa becouse she had no clue where she was going. Alexa found to empty seats so she told Lynn to sit in one. A lot of Alexa's friends came up to her and she introduced Lynn to all of them Lynn is a very out going girl so it wasn't awkward at all. The bell rang and it was time for class the teacher came in a said welcome to Science class. find your self a science partner you guys will be partners all year so pick carefully. Alexa looked at Lynn and Lynn smiled and walked scooted over to Alexa's desk.
A: well I guess I get the cutest partner in the class.
L: no I think I did.
Alexa and Lynn started flirting Lynn blushed so much while Alexa was talking to her it was really noticeable. Alexa didn't even know if Lynn was gay but she was flirting back so there could be a chance. That night Alexa invited Lynn over to her house. Lynn was very excited because she really liked Alexa. Lynn gets to Alexa's house and rings the door bell
L: hi Alexa u have a beautiful home
A: thank you babes lets go up to my room
Lynn follows Alexa
A: wanna watch a movie ?
L: sure what should we watch?
A: you could never go wrong with mean girls.
L: that is literally my favorite movie ever
A: come and lay down babe
Lynn got massive butterflies when Alexa called her babe
L: ok babe
Alexa's hand slowly grabbed Lynn's hand. Lynn got a big smile on her face. They sat there cuddling for the whole movie Alexa finally asked Lynn if she was gay
A: so umm Lynn you don't have to awnser this and I don't want to sound rude but are you gay
L: I'm very gay dude
A: same here