The soon to be happy newly weds

Chapter 1

When he saw her car pull in, he ran to the door, like an excited little puppy, and opened the door. "Hey you're home!!" said Clint and gave her a quick peck as she giggled so she didn't drop his groceries when they walked inside to the kitchen. "Do you wants some treats little puppy? Maybe some chesse? Puppys like chesse." Elizabeth replied with another little giggle and put the groceries down.  "I don't know but maybe i could Cut some chesse for you." "Haha Very funny." Elizabeth taunted and gave him a little push on the shoulder."So there is a couple things we need to talk about before the wedding."He cautioned. "Really? What about?" "your name." "Oh..." He poked her in the stomach  laughing along with her as he tickled her side. "Don't act all sad you can keep your last name if you want Westtree is a very odd and boring name. I would understand. Actually i think it would be cool we'd be that couple diffrent from every other couple. it happens alot maybe wi think it would be fun we could be the westtrees AND the mo-" "Haha Oh my god stop your ranting." She said as he pulled her into a embrace with a big smile on his face."But i like ranting its fun." He said as she kissed him. "Hmmmm no still love it" He replied. She kissed him again a little longer this time."It is so fun to rant. it just makes me sooo happy." He said laughing a little. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him for a good minute with little pecks on his neck. "Dang your so beautiful." "well one of us has to be."She teased. she teased and he laughed. "I love you for the beautiful inside of you." "My organs?" she giggled out and kissed him on the nose. "No not your organs silly peach." she giggled with another kiss on his cheek. He broke apart from her and reminded her about the previous conversation."So the name?" "I was wondering if we can take your step dads name." He gave her a strange look. "Why do you want his name? whats so special abo-" He started to complain until she cut him off. " I want be named Elizabeth Taylor! I'll carry on her name!! People can say hey i know elizabeth taylor! and others can look at them werid but they will never figure it ou-" He couldn't help himself. He started busting out laughing. "Whats so funny about that?" She stated, putting her hands on her hips, a little upset. she likes jokes, but she doesn't know whats so funny. He pulled her back into a close embrace again and she wrapped her arms bac around his neck." Its funny. plus there are proably other "Elizabeth taylors" out there." "hey don't ruin my fun!" and nestled against his chest. He is a good five inces taller than her and those cowboy boots he has makes him a inche taller too."Ok we can be the taylors. It is better than westtree anyways" He told her and she looked back up at him with a innocent childish look on her face. She planted one big kiss on his lips. "Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank youuuu!!! Clint Taylor!!" And kissed again him one more time before running off to start cleaning the living room. "Oh and one more thing, your going to be the one walking up the aisle instead of me. Thanks babe! I know dinner is going to be delicious today!." she said instantly running into the into the living room after she said it. "HEY! WAIT WHAT?!!?!?!?!" He responed a little too slow."You said diffrent is good!!" she yelled back laughing so hard she could barely contain herself.