Chapter 1: Brother + Vampire

My name is Natsuo Akibara I am a new student attending a school called Yokai Academy I heard that I had family members that went there for their school year and I didn't even know who my family members are told in the story

As soon as I was thinking to myself the bus driver asked "You attending the school called Yokai?" I replied "yea why?" then he said back "You better watch yourself crazy shit happen in that school now they are now allowing humans to their school" I asked "what kind of shit happened at the school?" He didn't respond and the drive was silent till I saw some people as my necklace glowed a bright red it said to me "Always be on your guard Natsuo u might not know what tricks this school has even though u lost ur memories of them." I replied back to my necklace "Don't worry I will always be on my guard" as I walked off the bus to meet the people as I smelled a human near by a brown haired boy came up to me an said "My name is Tsukune Aono its a pleasure meeting you." As I smiled and showed my fangs Before I could speak a pink haired Girl was happy and tackled me and said "NATSUO!" Tsukune said to the Pink haired girl "Moka do you know him?" Moka replied all happily "yes Natsuo is my brother and my father decided to send him here to be with me." A Blue haired girl Picked me up and she said the same thing that the pink haired girl said "Natsuo its so nice to see you." I tilted my head in confusion as I was beginning to suffocate as I heard Tsukune said to the Blue haired girl "Kururmu your suffocating him!" As he got me free I felt something dropped on my head and I shouted "Ow who did that!" As soon as I said that a little girl in a hat and a witch outfit said "I'm so sorry and my apologies big brother." As I was tackled back to the ground Tsukune said "Kururmu and Yukiri do u know him?" They replied "yea he is our brother!" Moka looked at me and was happy to see me and wanted to help me in anyway as she can to help me remember who they were and who I am but before Moka could speak to Tsukune I shivered cause I felt cold as I turned I was greeted by a purple haired girl with a lollipop and she reached her hand out and help me up Tsukune turned and saw the purple haired girl and he said to her "Mizune do u know him too?" Mizune happily replied "yes he is my brother like he is with Moka, Kururmu, and Yukiri." Tsukune let out a great big sigh as he remember that I was a brother to him "well if he is a brother to you, Moka, Kururmu, and Yukiri then he is a brother of mine." I tilted my head to one side till I saw a teacher with a guy wearing a silver ring around his neck as soon as I saw the necklace I ran up to him and kicked him to send him flying back towards the school "man that fucking pervert he needs to learn his place and now hello there." As I bowed in respect the teacher said to me "Its so nice to see a family being reunited after what happened with the school committee." As I sighed when the Pervert came running at me when I thought it was funny to freeze a spot where he would fall as he fell he decided to try to kick me out of the school as I turned to the pink hair girl named Moka and said "This is Yokai Academy right?" She said with a smile "yes this is Yokai Academy and that is Gin the werewolf and as u know he is the peeping tom of this school." as I look at Moka and got a sense that she is a vampire like me but I have other blood in me like Kururmu's Yukiri's and Mizune's blood as I shook my head I decided to say my name "hello my name is Natsuo Akibara I will be attending this school and I would like to know ur name." The teacher that I was talking to said "My name is Miss Nekonome and its nice to meet u Natsuo and would u like to join the newspaper club?" I kindly responded "Sure I would like to join the school's newspaper club." As soon as Miss Nekonome gave me a key to the newspaper club's room and told me to get to class as I had her for my homeroom teacher as soon as I got to the room I had a bad feeling as soon as the bell rang I decide to find Moka and Tsukune but as soon as I heard a girl scream I quickly ran towards it and saw a guy holding Tsukune by the neck as I came around the corner I said to the guy "who the hell are u to be messing with Tsukune and trying to make Moka be your by force!" the guy looked at me and said "who invited ur punk ass?" I replied with a calm tone "let me first introduce myself names Natsuo Akibara ur worst nightmare." The guy started to shake cause of all the fear he had "what the hell are u and besides school rules don't apply to me and besides I'm an orc." As he tried to throw his orc tongue at me I quickly grabbed it and took out a sword and threatened him "u touch Moka or Tsukune I will cut u into little pieces and besides learn ur place." As I sent him towards a drink machine and as soon as that happened I passed out minutes later I found myself in the infirmary room with Moka and Tsukune right beside the bed I was in and as soon as I got up I groan in pain as I looked toward Moka and said "don't worry my dear sister ur brother is here and I will protect u and my human brother." Once I said that my memories of my family came to me and I was trying to move from the bed to the door but was pushed back by a fist as soon as I was launched back towards the bed I said "God damn that hurt and ur so fucking dead Gin!" As soon as I looked up it was the perverted wolf Gin and he said "Wow why would u blame me for punching u in the face." As he tried to hide his hand that he punched me with and I said "Well if u didn't punch me then whats behind ur back?" He started to sweat and he said "Its nothing really." as he held up both hands but put them to his side and one of his hands had blood on it but as soon as Moka turned to me to see if the blood on Gin's hand was my blood and it was my blood I got up and said "then why is my blood on one of ur hands then?" Gin sighed and said "u got me u cant even protect." Before he could finish his sentence I punched him and sent him flying out the infirmary as my hair was a silver color and my eyes were a red velvet color and said "never touch anyone that I care about or touch me u sick perverted wolf." As i slowly got out of the medical bed to head to my first class.

Hey who ever reads this please tell me on how good I did and FYI I do not own Rosario + Vampire so please I will work on my next chapter so please enjoy this chapter for now and im sorry if it confuses you all so please I ask is that  get respect for what I work on and another thing is that I was around Kurumu, Mizone and Yukari I count them as step sisters so yea one of them will hit on me in the future chapters