A Portrait Of Perfection. (Alex Koehler)

*ONE SHOT*

-

***SMALL SMUT WARNING***

-

"Mmm." I moan lightly as Alex nibbles at my neck, leaving intentional love bites. 

Looking into my eyes, he continues to thrust into me, my moans becoming loud and uncontrollable. 

"Wait a minute." he says as he pulls out and sits back.

"What the fuckkk Alex." I whine. 

"Let’s try something different. (Insert his ex’s name here) and I used to do it. It’s fucking amazing." 

Allowing him to take over, we eventually both reach our highs. 

-

Laying in bed later that night after getting cleaned up and dressed, I lay on my side facing away from Alex. 

"Babe?" he says as one of his hands sneak down to my hip. 

Rolling over to face him, I smile shyly. 

"You okay?" he asks as he pulls me into his body.

Nodding my head I close my eyes and fall asleep. 

-

Waking up the next morning, I’m still in Alex’s arms. 

Carefully crawling away from him without waking him up, I rush out of the room and downstairs into the living room.

Cuddling up on the couch alone, I think back to last night. 

"(insert his ex’s name here) and I used to do it." my heart began to race. Those words just kept replaying over and over again in my mind. I couldn’t take it. 

Standing up, I run to the kitchen and grab the bottle of Vodka off the top of the fridge. Carrying it with me back into the living room, I sit down on the couch and take the cap off. 

Taking a swig directly from the bottle, I gag at the taste but take a few more anyway. 

As I’m taking what seemed like the 70th sip from the bottle, I hear my bedroom door open. Fuck Alex is awake. Rushing back to the kitchen, I place the bottle back where I found it and grab some food to quickly try to cover the smell of alcohol from my breath. 

"Good morning." he says as he finally walks out into the kitchen. 

"Morning," I mumble, almost inaudible for him to hear. 

"Want me to make you something?" he asks as he opens the cabinets. 

Shaking my head, I grab a cup of coffee and walk into the living room. 

"You feeling alright?" he calls from the kitchen. 

Rolling my eyes, I take a sip of my coffee. “Yup!” I finally call back, trying not to sound too sarcastic. 

I could hear him slam something down on the counter before joining me in the living room. 

"What the fuck is your problem?" he asks as he walks over in front of me on the couch. 

"Nothing, Alex." I say.

"Yeah, bullshit." he says as he walks back out towards the kitchen. 

Coming back into the living room with a plate of toast, he sits down at the opposite end of the couch and stares at me. 

"So are you going to fucking talk to me?" he practically yells. 

"Fuck sake, Alex." I blurt out after taking a sip of my coffee. 

"You’ve been acting weird ever since we fucked last night." he says as he takes a bite of his toast. 

Sitting there quietly, I give him time to remember what he said. 

After a few minutes, he finally speaks up. “Are you seriously fucking upset because I brought her up last night? Seriously?” he asks, furious now, as he stands up and takes his plate out into the kitchen. 

Walking back in, he puts his hands over his face and rubs his eyes. 

"You’re fucking joking." he says as he walks back over and sits where he was before. 

"No. It made me sick." I say as I stare at my hands. 

"I didn’t mean anything by it!" he yells "What’s the big fucking deal?"

"What’s the big deal? YOU STILL THINK ABOUT HER!" I scream at him. 

Standing up, he rubs his face again and walks out of the living room and up the stairs. 

-

Laying on the couch, I cover myself in a blanket and start to sob into the pillow. I knew it was a stupid thing to get mad about but it hurts that he was thinking back to when they used to be together. I want him to be mine and I want to be his. I want to be the only girl he thinks about; the only girl he touches. 

I want his memories of her to go away. I guess that’s just me being selfish but I love him so much. I don’t want to get hurt. 

-

About an hour later, I hear our bedroom door open and listen to his footsteps coming down the steps. 

"Babe." he says as he walks over to me.

Ignoring him, I wait to see if he says anything else. 

Wiping my eyes, I feel his hand on my thigh. “Baby please.” 

Finally rolling over to look at him, I can see how upset he is from the look in his eyes. 

"Babe. I am so fucking sorry." he says as he rests a hand on my hip again. "I don’t want you to think that I miss her because you’re everything I could ever want. I just wanted to change things up, I didn’t mean to upset you." 

"It’s fine." I mumble as I sit up. "I don’t know why I reacted that way. I guess I was just scared that you would miss her and want her back. Or that I wasn’t good enough for you." 

Frowning, he grabs my face in his hands and looks me straight in the eyes. 

"Are you kidding me? You’re fucking perfect. I don’t want her. I don’t want anyone but you. You’re mine. Forever." he says as he plants a soft kiss on my lips. 

Smiling, I rest my forehead against his. 

"I do love you, you know." he says as he pulls away and looks into my eyes again.

"I know, Alex. I love you more than I ever imagined I could love someone." 

Kissing me once more, he hugs me tightly. 

"I’m sorry." he says again as he nuzzles his head into my neck. 

-