Introductions

Hi my name is Naomi Abe, I'm 19 years old and I'm from New Jersey! My brother is Ryan Abe, yes as in Ryan Abe from YouTube. Ryan and I have always been pretty close considering the age difference. Ryan has always been a little over protective of me and tends to scare off any boyfriend I get, so if I find someone that I want to stick around for a bit I generally don't tell him about it. Recently Ryan has moved out and that leaves me with our Dad since our mom passed away when Ryan and I were young.
My Dad is one of the best dads you could ask for he has always been there for Ryan and I. Our father travels a lot which wasn't a problem when Ryan lived in the house but now I get nervous sometimes having to live on my own for weeks at a time. So if I'm ever nervous I'll go to Ryan's and stay there for awhile. So today Ryan is picking me up, we are going to go to his house and I'm going to spend a month or two with him! While I'm there I guess he said he has a few things planned for us to do so that should be fun but for now I have to get my stuff together for my mini sibling vacation!
Hey to the people reading this! I'm writing this story because there is like 2 Josh Sobo fan fics! So I decided to write my own I hope you enjoy!~Carley