Chapter One - Naito Ryuu

The beating heat from the sun poured down onto the massive city of the Capitol, Naito Ryuu walked among this city. With his messy light brown hair and green eyes, leather pack slung over his shoulder and a smile spread across his face, he browsed the many stores of a market he stumbled across.

Despite the many attractions that seemingly grabbed his attention, he couldn't stop thinking 'I'm really here! I'm really here!' Naito was a part of a small hunting tribe, they were located north of the Capitol and Naito had spent weeks travelling to the Capitol with just his trusty sword. Naito gazed at a wooden sign with a map of the City engraved into it, "Wow," He said in awe as he examined the sign "This place is huge!"

The Capitol was made up of three districts in circular shapes. The first one being where travellers gather and resupply where many stores are located, Naito is currently in the first district. The second district is where homes start appearing and the third and final district is a giant castle, it towered over the rest of the city, which gave it the name 'The Riese'.

Naito gave one last look at the sign before turning and heading deeper into the district. He kept mumbling to himself "A job.. a job" Naito, aside from seeking adventure, was here due to his tribe losing funding from the Capitol. He vowed to his people that he'd return with enough gold to last them months but first.. he needed a job.

As he went deeper into the district, the more people appeared. They all seemed to be packed up into their own groups, Naito in retrospect felt tiny, almost out of place. Never the less he continued. A small shop caught his eye, not many people were stationed around it. It had a couple of empty racks outside and over turned tables. As he approached it he noticed a man sweeping broken glass, further inspection revealed that somehow the window was smashed. Curiosity took over Naito as he made his way to the old man.

"H-hey," Naito said helping the old man who gave an appreciative nod

"Thanks young man," He replied with his worn out voice.

"What happened here?" The man sighed and rubbed his forehead. "To be honest. I'm not too sure myself, a couple other stores said it was the assassin group but I'm not so sure.." He put on a concentrated look however, Naito had a puzzled one. "T-the assassin group?" Naito said with an edge in his voice. The man nodded. "Yea.. Dunno what they wanted with my shop though.." Before he finished his sentence two large men stepped up from behind Naito. They had steel amour on, a three headed dragon seemed to be carved on where they hearts would be located. "We advise you to stop your chitty chatter this instance." Their voices were deep and intimidating, Naito took a step back before falling over. The guard raised an eye brow in suspicion. The old man held his normal position but still had a slight concern on it.

"Whatever is the matter?" His voice was calm yet wavering. One of the guards stepped forward "Talking so forward about... those criminals. People will think you're up to something" He gazed down at Naito, who backed up like a cornered animal. "Boy," He pointed to Naito who flinched, "Get up and leave. Now." The guard demanded pointing behind him. Naito slowly raised himself up and followed the man's instruction. The old man gave Naito a small nod as a thanks. The guards didn't tear their eyes away from him until he had disappeared from each other's view.

Naito had only been in the city for no more than a few hours and he had already gotten in some sort of trouble with the guards. "Gah." Naito sighed as he continued walking, feeling bad about not being to help the man enough but if had stayed he would've caused more trouble than he started with. The guards of the Capitol are violent, barbaric and ruthless. But that's the Empire's ways, people who rebel against them will pay with their lives.