Mysteries Of A Train Passenger

As I sit on the train and look at what everyone is doing I think about what they are going to do when they get to their destination? What are they thinking now? I watch as a schoolgirl dressed in blue enters upon the Waterfall train at Central. Its 5:40 and school would have been over by at least 3:15. The dark haired girl sitting there reading a MX, looking board. She puts down the paper and looks around at the people that are next to her, then staring out into the darkness that surrounds the train. What song could she be listening to?

I could see her miming lyrics to B.O.B ft Hayley William’s song Airplanes. The same song she had been listening to the whole train trip. If that’s the mood she is in what could she be wanting a wish for?

Randomly getting texts for her boyfriend and not smiling at all. Finally at Rockdale as she thinks to herself as the looks out the doors that are open. “There comes a time where you fade to the blackness” she seems to think she is nothing with the way she is acting towards everything. Sitting up every few moments because her back is in pain. “I could really use a wish right now!” drumming into her head as she has her music on full blast to get rid of the sounds of the world around her.

Kogarah sitting wondering how long its going to get home. She’s feeling sick now. Sick of everything that’s happening in her life. She really could use a wish right now! But what could that wish be? Something that destroying her on the inside? She looks normal. But kids these days can hide there emotions and make it look like everything is okay. What is she running from? School maybe? She’s going home late so maybe home? So many questions can be asked and to have them answered I’m sure would be a great story.

Hurstville she looks like she’s impatient. What is she waiting for? Small things amuse small minds is a term that can be taken into consideration. A simple headphone amusing her as she is waiting for her destination. People giving her weird looks as se watches what they are doing, bored! Boredom is what she is feeling. I can hitting me now too! Her aura is sad a week, negative energy coming from her. Something is distressing her and I want to know what it is!

Penshurst and you can see her fidgeting something is coming nearer. Home for her soon and I am wondering if I should ask her. All the questions that I have just thought of could be answered. It wouldn’t even take that long. Getting closer to her destination she is wondering what life would be like if it was different. What if she had never met someone? What if she hadn’t caught this train a missed it? Would he life be different? Would things have changed? The thoughts in her mind stiring and making her feel even more sick then what she was feeling before.

Mortdale is closing in and her face saddens. She is getting closer to her destination and she knows she doesn’t want to go home. Hesitating with the thought of what will happen tonight and everything she has to do to make her wish come true. But what if her wish was the easy way out? The hard way always seems to be pushed into lives even though they are not wanted. The hard way is the only way out and she knows it. Every station was the ticking of a bomb going to explode once she got to Como.

Oatley a suburb of greenery and peace that had been drowned out by the darkness of the night. One more stop and then she would be getting off the train into the darkness, which consumes her soul. Maybe it was the unknown? The unknown that consumes people into fear and darkness. From observations it’s hard to tell what someone could be thinking. But with the expressions she is giving with every moment getting closer to her destination it doesn’t look good.

Como the doors open slowly as they had been doing al night. Staring out into the darkness she takes he first step to get off the train. The first step into the darkness and the first step into the hell that she might be going towards. Slowly walking down the platform she places her bag tightly on her back and slowly brings her hands to her stomach. Crying she turns and walks to the stairs. Only people could imagine what she could be going through.