Just Like You

Proglue

Kas was with her friends out camping. They had just set up there tents and it was getting dark outside.

They talked and played in the lake.

"I am bored" her friend Jasmine said.

"Me too" her other friend Katie chimed in.

"Alright alright let's light the fire" Kas said.

So they lit the fire and toasted marshmallows.

Kas's friend Leah suggested that they tell ghost stories since it was late at night.

Kas went first.

"Alright so has anyone ever heard the legend of the smiling man?" Kas said.

They all shook there heads no.

"We'll let me tell it to you then", "so once there was this man named Jeff and this horrible accent happened that made him go crazy so then he got on fire or something so his skin so pale white and his hair burnt black then he cut a smile into his face and burned off his eyelids so he could forever see and people say he stalks the woods at night and catches campers and kills them and cuts smile into there faces".

They all looked scared out if there wits.

"Soo.." Kas continued, "they also say that 12 to 14 year old girls are his favorite to kill" Kas said that just to scare them even more.

"Kass" Jasmine whined, "don't scare us like that" she hissed.

"I am not" Kas protested, "I am telling the truth".

Then there was wrestling in bushes.

"Ahh" all the girls whined.

"Oh please" Kas sighed rolling her eyes.

That's when it happened, a man with a smile from ear to ear appeared out of the bushes.

"It's him" Kas whispered frozen in shock.

He raised his knife and.....

Hahaha cliff hanger I solo evil!!! ^.^