Message

Hi, this is Kelsey! A.K.A chooseitwisely, though that sounds weird.

So, yeah, just Kelsey, alright guys?

I thought I'd do this message just to explain what this is. A while ago I had this idea of writing little excerpts of what happened before Band On The Run, and I ran it by the people who run this account if they'd let me post those excerpts and things on here for you guys because you're my absolute favourites, ha ha. Anyways, that's what this will be, just excerpts of things I wanted to write because I couldn't stop thinking about it. I hope you enjoy it!

Oh, and there might be some previews into About A Girl as well, just a heads up.

The song on the side? Not really any reason, I just like it and it'd be weird to post something without a song. And the photo is a cover made for me that I never got to post on Just What I Needed. I cannot remember for the life of me who made it because I'm so fucking disorganized, but whoever did, I effing love ya'. Just so you know. Let me know if it was you, because I'd love to say thank you.

(And I'd be totally okay if you added something onto this, since it is your account and all. I don't want to hog it. Jeez, this is weird, communicating through a story. Actually, I think you should lol, add your bit so I don't feel like such a bitch, alright)

So thanks so much Diana!

Hey guys, it's Diana (inkdusk). 

I know you're all bound to be flipping out about this, same as me. I am as Seth-obsessed as they come, and this chance to see more of our favorite guy has me bouncing off the fucking walls. I love Seth so freakin much and I can't thank Kelsey enough for being so awesome to us. I know this is gonna be fuckin epic. (I mean, we're getting more Seth, how could it not be- right guys? ;)

Hey Kels- this better? lolol