Welcome!

Hi guys! So this is my book of covers. Making covers is something I really enjoy, and I would love to make covers for anyone who would like me to.  I know there are some very good cover artists on Wattpad, much better than me, but hopefully I can use this as an opportunity to improve. 

If you would like a cover, please either PM me or comment (the only place to comment requests is this intro, please. It gets to difficult to keep track of other wise.) using this form:

Title:

Author:

Genre:

Summary:

Mood/ certain things you would like (optional, but I would make it easier for me and your cover more how you would like it!):

Also, lets say you want one of your characters on the cover. In the certain things you would like category, just add a description of what your character looks like. You could also use celebrities and put your cast here.  Any other miscellaneous  things can also be added to this category.  If you have any specifics such as no swirly fonts or a certain color or anything, that's the place to put them. 

There will also be premades throughout the book, so if any of those spark your interest feel free to nab them for a story!

Note: If I'm making a custom cover and I have the perfect image but it was already used, I will use if image if:

It was used in a premade. The premade will be taken down

It was used in a custom but the author choose one of the other covers I designed. That's why it's important to let me know which one you choose so I can keep track of this!

All I would like in return is  credit in your book description  while you are using my cover, you don't need to do anything else. Although I wouldn't mind if you did read my other books or something... 😂 you don't have to though. 

Please do not modify my covers after I make them for you, if you want anything changed just ask. 

Filling out this form helps me to create a cover that you will enjoy, so please fill it out so I can create the best cover I can. Thank you!  :)