Chapter 1;Those High School Years And Looking For A Job

Your POV
I must say my high school years were complete...... Hell!!
Not only was I classified as a Nerd but I was bullied.The stupid popular kids think they are better.But in reality they are worse than me!!.So,for the whole 4 years of High school I wore glasses and pigtails.I was never the cheerleading types,I played in band.I played the clarinet. For homecoming I didn't go to prom! Instead I had to do a School Science Project.My high school years were ruined mainly by the PP girls.Pretty and Popular girls.Which were Lucy Heartfillia,Lisanna Strauss, and Erza Scarlet.Lucy Heartfillia was the Homecoming Queen for two years straight!! Lisanna Strauss was the prom queen for the 4 years we had High School! And Erza Scarlet was the Class President.Yup! My years were ruined by Girlies,Boys,and Me! But now that I graduated College I am now an official adult.My new life starts now!! Before I forget there was always that one cocky popular kid.That boy was my crush,Natsu Dragneel.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got out of bed and placed on my glasses.I walked to the bathroom mirror and saw the mess I was.I had 2 messed up pigtailed and my face looked like vomit!! I fixed my hair and washed up my face.I chose my clothes out.

Might as well look Kawaii but BadAss

Might as well look Kawaii but BadAss. Outfit is the image above.I need to change my image.I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

I walked to my kitchen.I live in Magnolia,I live in an apartment.I chose the middle floor to live on.My neighbors are a bit wacky,But I never got to meet the ones on the top and bottom floor.A new man is moving with my neighbor Gray Fullbuster.I live with my best friend,Wendy Marvel.I opened my fridge and looked for some food.I found some fruit.I decided to make a fruit salad.I grabbed a plate,cut board,and a knife.I cut the fruit up.I grabbed apple/orange juice.I need to find a job today!! But I need a complete makeover.That's what Wendy said.I grabbed a fork and started eating the fruit.Diet? Nope!! But fruit is delicious.My food felt plain.I grabbed strawberry yogurt and poured it on my food."Good Morning!" I heard.Wendy woke up."Hello!!" I waved."I was up ALL night!!!" She walked into the bathroom,angry.Wendy still is in College.Wendy is a Senior in college.

Wendy came out of the bathroom all cleaned up

Wendy came out of the bathroom all cleaned up."How do I look?" She asked."Nice." I gave her a thumbs up.She took a seat next to me at the circular table."I have final exams!! I studied for all my subjects!! Now,I'm tired." She rested her head on the table."Anyway,you need a job Y/n.We can't keep using your dad's money to pay for rent.You finished college!! Go find a job as a nurse or lawyer." Said Wendy."I know..." I took a sip of my juice."My dad isn't letting me use his money anymore.I'll get a job as a cashier or something in the meantime." I ate a strawberry."Good! We need the money by next Monday.Anyway,did you hear?" She asked."About what?"
"The new boy moving in with Gray Fullbuster!! He is a doctor." She said."Oh wow..." "He is moving in today!!" Wendy yelled with glee."Geez.Why are you excited?" I asked."Because!! I enjoy new people!! I wanna bring him cookies or cupcakes later!! Anyway,I got to go." Wendy got out of her chair and grabbed her car keys and backpack."Wendy? But you're still tired." I said."I know! I'm gonna pass by Starbucks or a coffee shop on my way to college.BYE!!" She left.I groaned.I grabbed my plate and put it in the sink.I guess I need a job.I grabbed my bag,house keys,and car keys and left the apartment.

I got in my car and drove around the city.I stopped at 8islands.I'll ask if they are looking for employees.I walked in.I walked up to the counter."Hello,are you perhaps looking for a worker?" I asked."Umm no.Well yes but not ones with pigtails.Run along." The man told me.I rolled my eyes and left the restraunt.Always making fun of my pigtails...LAME!! I ran to the public bathroom and looked through the mirror.I walked back to my car.

I turned on the car and walked to the Bakery Shop.
I entered the shop. The workers for the Bakery Shop,are kind.In Divergent they would be Amity!! I walked up to the old lady.
"Um.....Hello! I'm Y/n L/n.I was kinda wondering if you needed an employee? I need a job." I said,nervously."Oh Yes! We need someone to work in the kitchen!! But that job was taken." She responded."Oh! I just need a job for the meantime.." She shook her head."Sorry...." "Thank you anyway...."
I left the Bakery Shop.Next stop was Wal-Mart.

I ran out of Wal-Mart.The manager read my shirt and called security.He thought is was directed at him!! I drove to the last place my mind thought of.The Magnolia Café.

I walked up to the counter."Hey!! I need a job in the meantime I find another job....May I work here?" The lady at the counter turned around."Sure!!!" I was shocked at who it was."YUKINO!!!" I yelled."Y/n?"
"Yeah!! How are you??"
"Good!!"
"Why are you working here??"
"This is my job.And Sting-Sama is working as a Gym Teacher here in Magnolia."
"Oh!! So we'll be work buddies!"
"Yes and No..."
"What?"
"Well,I own this place.I work at the counter only Wednesdays and Saturdays.Most of the time im in the Manager office."
"Oh okay!"
"Here sign this form.And you start tomorrow at 2:00 pm pacific time."
"Bye Yukino!!"
"Bye Y/n!!"
Let me explain.Yukino was my best friend in college.She moved to crocus for senior year.But she's back now!! Hip Hip Hurray!! I got a job and I saw my BFF again.

I got in my car and drove back home.

Hello guys!! So I hope you enjoy this story!! Sorry for any mistakes.*I'm gonna do it like a YouTuber...Ready? 1..2..3..*
Okay,so that is it for this chapter!! If you enjoy this hit that like button down below! Leave comments for any suggestions and If you are new to my channel hit that follow button and Ill see you in the next one.....BYE!!!