Eternal Love

Sitting on the bed together, their fingers intertwined they were enjoying the night sky.

The moon was so bright today that the stars around it were practically invisible.

"Aren't you glad that I came today?" Iwaizumi asked.

"I am glad. I really am"

Oikawa squeezed Iwaizumi's hand.
They both looked at eachother, staring into eachothers eyes.
Gosh, how much Oikawa loved his eyes. They were dark, but at night the stars reflected on them and it felt as if you could see the entire universe.

Iwaizumi gave Oikawa an eskimo kiss, making him blush.

"You should come more often... We are together, aren't we?"
Iwaizumi smiled at the brown haired boy, nodding slowly.

Oikawa and Iwaizumi have been together for such a long time now. They loved eachother so much that Oikawa would drop everything and run away with Iwaizumi if he asked him to.

Iwaizumi slowly layed Oikawa down, kissing him passionately. Oikawa didn't resist, he wanted this. He let Iwaizumi explore every single part of his body. His neck, where Iwaizumi left a hickey, his collarbones, his arms, his chest...

Iwaizumi made sweet love to Oikawa all night long. He moved slowly, but surely until Oikawa reached his high.

Oikawa loved the feeling of being in Iwaizumi's arms. He loved pressing his ear to his chest, listening to his heart beat.

Whenever he was sad, Iwaizumi would hold him for hours, whispering sweet words into his ear.

When he was happy, Iwaizumi would laugh with him and play with his hair.

Iwaizumi loved every single thing about Oikawa, every single flaw that he had.

He came to his house almost everyday, some days he couldn't make it, but he would apologize to him by bringing him flowers.

Their love was like a fairytale.

~~~~~

But later Iwaizumi started coming less and less.

He would skip one day and then come visit him. He then would skip two days, three, four. Soon he only came by once a week.

At first Oikawa thought that maybe he was tired of him, but Iwaizumi would say that he loves him and is just busy.

However, on one day Oikawa's world fell apart.

He told Iwaizumi that he loves him, but instead of giving him a kiss and telling that he loves him aswell, Iwaizumi stood up without a word and headed for the door. Oikawa got up and ran to take Iwaizumi's arm, but he wasn't there.

He never was there.

He never looked at the stars with him.

He never gave him eskimo kisses.

He never stared into his eyes.

He never made love to him.

He never said that he loves him.

Their love was never like a fairytale.

Iwaizumi never left.

He never even existed...

He was merely a hallucination that Oikawa created before he stepped of the chair, hanging himself in his asylum room.

Don't hate me for this, please.
-Hatari

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ||𝐢𝐰𝐚𝐨𝐢 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭|| 🎉