Prologue

LEO's POV ✓

I was the happiest person on earth every time Derek said he loved me. I loved to hear from him so much because I would have never thought we could be together. He was a jock and I was a nerd, and I was middle-class while he was rich. Derek was my boyfriend and that made me happy. I never let him touch me because I wanted to make sure he actually loved me for me. By graduation, I was totally sure, so the night before, I gave him my everything. He encouraged me to come out to my parents, so I agreed to do it after our high school graduation.

But that was my biggest mistake. I went home and told my parents I was gay, and they threw me out of the house as if I was nothing. I went to Derek's house, thinking he would help me because he was my boyfriend. Then I found the ugly truth. I found him fucking some girl in his bed, and his words to me were: "As if I'd ever love a faggot like you. I only fucked you on a bet, and thanks by the way, because I won a lot of money." He spoke with a straight face and cold voice as if he was a stranger that I never knew. I left without even giving him a second glance.

I was heartbroken, and when I went to him he broke the rest of me until there was no more of that innocent Leo left. I understood my reality, and how cruel it truly was. That was the day I became the new me. The me that learned love is nothing but a fantasy and the ones you think will stay by your side will betray you the first chance they get. There was only one person left for me to trust in this world and that was my best friend, Katie, and only her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~X3

New story yay!!!! I wanna know what you think of this story. Please tell me if you love it. I hope this was a good start and I'm really excited for this story.
Anyway guys
Comment
Vote
And be nice
Bye!!!
-Yuki out <3