Prolouge

"You're insane." I hear my brother's voice echo in my head.

"He's not real. This isn't him. He's trying to cope." My dad told Sam with a cool tone, in attempt to calm him down. Tears stream down Sam's face while my posture breaks, my body using the bed for support. He shakes his head furiously, "No," he replied, "No. He's crazy. He's gone off the rails. You said it was possible, and here it is happening."

I hear a voice as the vessel opens the door, "Now John, tell your son to calm the hell down. He's freaking me out, no tellin' how Dean feels about it." I want to say something, but my mouth won't move and I don't know what I'd say.

So instead, I turn my head to Bobby. "Well at least I know you can hear me." Bobby jokes and I nod slightly. He turns around and asks everyone to go downstairs, so he can figure out what's 'wrong' with me.

John is the last one to leave, he looks back and nods at me with a smile and closes the bedroom door. "Now.." Bobby sighs and sits on a wooden chair that's across from me. "Besides Sam thinking you've popped your top, what's the deal here, huh?"

I look down and fiddle with my fingers. "Hey." I look beside me and it's Cas. I smile wearily and he nods, "You can tell him. I trust him."

And it was in that moment, I felt relief.

In that moment, someone else finally got to know my pain.. I opened my mouth weakly and with a tired voice, I spoke.

I told him about what happened while everyone was gone.