Day 1

Momo

"Omo, eonni! Sana asked me out on a date after school! Isn't that great?" Tzuyu excitedly said with a big smile on her face. Well, that's good, kid but chill the frank down. It's the first day of class and you don't want to be in trouble, ayt?

"Oh. Yeah. Great." I replied with a blank face and proceeded to a random vacant chair. I took off my backpack and placed it on the back of my chair then rested on it. I let out a sigh and closed my eyes. I'm not in the mood to dork around at the moment. Just wanna take a fudging nap. It's not like class starts next minute.

My eyes are closed but my brain ain't unconscious. I can't take a nap right here! Why?!

I heard the door creaked. An unfamiliar voice was heard. One of my eyes slightly opened so I could peek out what's up.

A pretty girl with a multicolored hair entered the room.

Oh, look. A transferee.

I completely opened my eyes and looked at her blankly. She strolled her sight in the room and spotted a vacant seat which was right beside me.

She went beside me and sat. I was slightly surprised that she glanced on me.

"Hi." She greeted and smiled. "I'm Kim Dahyun." She introduced herself and offered a hand shake.

Kim Dahyun, huh? Nice name. I bet she's a Korean too like some of the students or something.

"And you are?" she once again flashed a sweet smile as she waited for my answer.

"Uh, I'm Hirai Momo. Nice to meet you." I replied and accepted the handshake. Her hands are soft omf *u*

"Oh. Japanese?" She asked again and I nodded while flashing a relaxing smile.

The next thing I knew is seonsaengnim entered and classes started. Every free time, Dahyun always talks about random stuffs and she doesn't seem to be running out of this thing called 'topic'.

Like, woah. Chill down girl you've got damn energy pills right there aye.

Lunch time arrived. I had enough money to buy my own food but, hell. Dahyun treated me lunch. I kept on contrasting her but she always answers 'I insist'. It's fine with me but I can't help but feel ashamed. But, yeah she insisted, so fine. I'll let her. It's her choice anyway. I initiated to carry the meals in return.

"Let's eat on the same table. Shall we?" I was about to agree but she already ran into a vacant table.

I smiled. Geez what's with this girl? She seems naturally stoned and excited on what the world is at the same time.

=====

"...and also, I remembered the day that I went to a park as a kid. Me, my cousin and her bestfriend went to a petting zoo near that park and fed a fawn. Goddamn. She's soooo cute!"

I laughed at her way of reminiscing times. She's cute asf. I didn't regret accepting her friendship and I quite enjoyed her companion. She's optimistic, fun and bubbly.

At the end of the day, I rode the same jeepney as her and headed home. I slightly waved at her and entered my house.

I checked my sns before changing, because that's how I roll, and noticed this friend request icon with the number 1.

Kim Dahyun (Dubu dubu)
accept | ignore

Obviously I clicked accept and a chatbox appeared on the lower right corner of my screen.

"Hi, Momo! :* Nice meeting you. See you again tomorrow!"

Maybe this school year would be interesting for me.

=====

note: aigoo, sorry for the lame start. hi to all mohyun shippers ily all. sorry for grammatically wrong sentence constructions and typographical errors. Forgive me my bbies T_T

word count (story only) 596 words