Dinner time

Once a power time there was Bonnie and Chica the had dinner and Chica heard about the new candy store Chica was exited Bonnie o wow I didn't know about the new candy store let's check it out Chica said yes yes let's go  Bonnie said ok Chica and Bonnie went to the candy store but it was closed o well Chica said Bonnie said lets go tomorrow  ok said Chica then they woke up in the morning Chica called Bonnie to come over her house Bonnie said ok so Bonnie went to chica s house  and said Chica what do u want me down for Chica said the candy shop Bonnie said I can,t I have work today sorry Chica Chica was sad then she had I idear I will tell mangle mangle said sorry I am on a date with foxy Chica went to foxy foxy said maybe later on Chica  Chica said I have a idear I am going to tell freddy said sorry I need a brake no time now Chica went to ballon boy and Chica said do you want to go to the candy store with me ballon boy said I have a party no time now Chica went to Marinett said sorry I need to look after my kids Chica asked spring trap said sorry but my string is louse I need to titen it up sorry Chica Chica was going to cry but she had an idear I will talk to toy Bonnie said sorry I need to go and wash Chica talked to toy Chica said I can't wait to go to the candy store toy Chica went to the candy store and when Chica got there freddy ,foxy,mangle,Bonnie ,toy Bonnie ,toy Chica ,Marinett children ,Marinett was there they lied to me Chica said in her head Chica shouted U LIED TO ME I SAID IF U WERE GOING AND U MISSED ME OUT AND MY BOYFRIEND WE ARE DONE GIVE IT UP BONNIE WE ARE OVER AND MY FRIENDS NOT NOW AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH I HATE ALL OF U .                 

THE END