[0%] RULES + INFORMATION

PLEASE READ TILL THE END

 ✕ RULES

 1. This will be a case of "first come and first serve", so if you want the plot, COMMENT YOUR OTP (e.g. Klaroline) and WAIT till I give you the green light before you start writing/publishing the plot.

2. You MUST follow me and credit me on the description of the book.

3. Have the first chapter of the book published within two weeks of you receiving the plot.

4. There is NO limit on how many plots you can claim.

5. If ever you decide to discontinue the plot, please tell me so that I can take it back and put it back on sale.

  ✕ EXTRA INFO ✕ 

▶ Anything with an * placed beside it means it can be changed. (e.g. *FACE CLAIM: Nina Dobrev)

  ▶  In some of the plots, I will include a list of my general ideas for the story. In these chapters, I will include a MAGIC WORD. If ever you'd like my "cliff notes",  which are basically me elaborating/specifying my general ideas, to help you and give you inspiration for the story, you will HAVE TO INCLUDE this word in your comment. (e.g. Klaroline popcorn)

NOTE: You are NOT required to use the ideas that I give you.

So that is pretty much everything you need to know. Enjoy the plots and I apologize in advance if I do not update this regularly.

Happy (plot) shopping ;)