Part 1 The Meet

One day Ross went to school when he was going to school he was thinking about chickens in Ross mind he said man what I can go for a chicken right now......

..what the heck happen Ross got up he could barley see because of the sun was in his eyes but all he heard was a voice saying sorry I got to go then she left then Ross look at his watch and said dang it I AM LATE Ross ran to get to school he mad it just in time .

When Ross went to school he sat on his desk and was thinking its been only week since I came to japan my mom and dad wanted to live in another state to see new things they love traveling everywhere but for some reason everyone start looking at me i am  looking behind me if they where looking at him but some old reason they where looking at me wired.

The teachers comes in and said everyone sit down we got a new student joining us today come in she comes in and the teacher said say your name m.......my....name....is Shelby Ross froze in his mind he was thinking I heard this voice before it was this morning when I ram into this girl Ross said wow The Teacher said how about you sit next to Ross she said .....okay.... she said am sorry about this morning i did not mean to ram into you like that Ross said its okay while the teacher was talking this guy siting next to on the other side dropped  his pen Ross picked it for him the guy said thanks he also said my name is Adam but my friends call me sky Ross said nice to meet you Ross asked sky how did me and u not meet i don't know you  seem like the type of parson is to cool for school Ross said how sky said are  you kidding me right all the girls in the hole school thinks your cute Ross said in his mind so that's why everyone is looking at me.

12:00 pm its lunch time Ross went outside to go eat when he went outside he was siting under a tree but he hears a random sound it sounds like someone eating Ross looks over and see its Shelby Ross is thinking how many times am i going to run into this girl Ross keeps eating his food out of no where Shelby said are you going to eat that Ross said .....yes i am....Shelby said can i ask you something Ross.Ross said wait hold up how did you know my name is Ross Shelby said the teacher said sit right next to Ross so that's how i know your name Ross felt sick and Shelby just start laughing Ross said what did you need to ask me Shelby said are you gay Ross just starts laughing Ross said no i'm not gay what mad you ask that Shelby well i don't know said Shelby.Shelby ask how old are you Ross said i'm 16 turning 17 in may 20 Ross asked how old are u Shelby said i'm 16 to turning may 21 Ross said wow are birthday is really close  Shelby  said yeah it is the lunch is over Ross comes back to class and ask sky how old are you i'm 17 Ross said really yeah Ross ask him do you other people you know you look like your by yourself  no i'm not here come red said said hey and here come the bad ass barney.barney  and red said hi there brothers they love dinosaurs that's  there thing sky ask barney and red to hang out with sky tonight barney and red said sure sky asked Ross want to come along Ross said sure.

Its the end of they day the hole crew came together sky said lets go the went to the cafe to get something to drink while they where siting down i seen Shelby and some other girl shes wearing  our school uniform  Ross goes to the bathroom and Shelby comes out Ross in his mind okay that was random Ross asked who is  that girl  you are siting with her name is Aphmau  Ross is like that' a wired name to say so Ross went to the bathroom  and kept saying it over and over Aphmau Aphmau a old man come in and say heaving fun there Ross felt sick when Ross came out the Bathroom he sat next to sky and ask him do you know that girl sky said yeah she sits in front of you Ross was shocked barney said is he okay sky said he well be fine the crew left the cafe Ross told them it was getting lat i had to head home  Ross went home and said I'M HOME!!!! no one answer i guess everyone was out what they do all day they left a note dear Ross me and your father wont be back  tonight i left some food in the in the fridge warm it  up then eat don t eat it cold like the last time Ross was to tired so he went bed.......