The Girl Who Goes On America's Next Top Model

Hi. I'm Annie and I'm 19 years old. I'm just an average girl who lives in New York. I have lots of dreams, one of them is to never grow up but that can't happen because we're all eventually gonna grow up and grow old... and the saddest part... we have to die. But hey... why don't we live right now and grow up with all of our teenage things done? But anyway... I've been dying to go on America's Next Top Model. I've literally watched every show and know all their names. I've got them memorized. I heard that this week, Tyra Banks will be calling people for America's Next Top Model and I'm freaking out because I auditioned and I'm just gonna be scared if she doesn't call me. It would be such a HUGE dream come true if she calls me and if I make it to the finalists. I decided to check the website I auditioned and it said that she was calling people tomorrow. I got really excited and I just humped up and down and starting screaming. "What's the matter?" my mom asked, walking downstairs, coming in front of me. She was surprised I had a huge smile marked on my face. "Mom... okay, so you know how you wanted me to audition for America's Next Top Model?" I said, excitedly. "Yeah, what now?" she said, curiously. "Well... I did audition the other day and the website said that Tyra Banks will pick the contestands tomorrow!" I said, screaming and jumping up and down. "Honey, that's great!" she said, smiling. "Yeah, but there's so much people who auditioned, so I'm worried that she's not going to call me." I said, stopping my excitement and started frowning. "Aw... honey, your fine. You can audition next year if she doesn't call you." she said, trying to calm me down. "Okay, mom." I said, running up to my room.

I changed into a blue collar blouse and a pair of light denim shorts. I ran downstairs looking at the clock to seeing it was 5:37 PM and I remembered the time that I told my mom the good news was at 3:28 PM. It has been about two hours already. "Mom, can I go to Carley's house?" I asked my mom, who was sitting on the couch drinking some coffee. "What time will you be back?" my mom asked. "Probably at midnight." I said, shrugging my shoulders. "NO, NOT AT MIDNIGHT!" she said, shouting. "Please mom, I promise, straight at midnight." I said, pleading her. "Fine. I don't want you bugging me anymore. Go now." she said, taking a sip from her coffee. I nodded and plopped on a pair of light blue vans and I ran upstairs quickly to get my phone.

Once I arrived at Carley's house, I rang the doorbell and waited for about ten seconds. "Hi Annie!" she said, hugging me. I hugged back and smiled, "Hi!". I went into the house and took off my Vans. "Hi Annie!" the girls sitting on the floor watching a movie said. "Hey! Guess what, all of you guys." I said, excited to tell the news. "What is it? Spit it girl!" May said as she stood up and came over to me. "I went onto Tyra's website and it said that the calls were going to be tomorrow and we all auditioned the other day, a few days ago and I'm just so excited since the calls are in early!" I said, jumping up and down. "I'm literally gonna go die right now, I'm so excited!" Patricia said, jumping up and down and screaming. "It's going to be amazing!" Emma said, smiling. "I think we need to go shopping..." I suggested. "I went shopping the other day and got all of you guys outfits for the judging panel." Carey said, walking up to us, sitting down on the floor with the other girls. "Come sit." Carey said, smiling. I nodded and smiled back as I came over to them and sat down. "Okay, let me go get the outfits." Carey said, going upstairs and into her room.