I'm Home

WARNING: THERE ARE SOME MATURE SCENES!!

When Myungsoo comes home and misses Jiyeon so much....

INFINITE's world tour ended and it means Myungsoo can now go home and be his girlfriend. Jiyeon is excited to see his boyfriend again so she prepared foods for him and even cleaned the house. Night came and Jiyeon was taking a warm shower after doing all the household chores. Myungsoo just got off from his car and went to the main door of the house and opened it.

Myungsoo: "Hey honey~ I'm home! Where are you?"
He searched all over the living room, dining room and kitchen but he did not saw her girlfriend. Instead he saw lots of food prepared at the dining table.
Myungsoo: "Oh my honey, I think you're really excited to see me...you even prepared these foods for me~"
He then pick up the spoon and tasted one bite.
Myungsoo: "Hmm... yummy! as always~ my honey is really the best! Oh, she even cleaned the house...such a good girl~"
He then climbed upstairs and opened their room then he heard the water flowing and he knew once then that Jiyeon is taking a shower so he quickly removed his clothes and went straight away to the bathroom and joined her girlfriend for a warm shower.

He backhugged Jiyeon and sexily whispered.
Myungsoo: "Honey, why didn't you wait for me?"
Jiyeon was surprised and jumped a little.
Myungsoo: "I missed you so much honey, you don't mind me joining you right?"
Jiyeon nodded and Myungsoo spin her around and cupped her face.
Myungsoo: "You really missed me don't you? You even prepared lots of foods and cleaned the house, you're such a good girl my honey...since you've been a good girl, here is my reward."
He then kissed her passionately and Jiyeon also kissed back. After a while, they both pulled back to catch their breaths.
Jiyeon: "Yes Oppa, I missed you so much...very much!"
She then hugged him very tight and kissed him again. Myungsoo returned the same tight hug and later on his hands travelled on her breast and gave it a light squeezed which Jiyeon moaned a bit.
Myungsoo: "I missed heaing you moaning..."
Jiyeon moaned sexily again in which Myungsoo got turned on so quickly. He played with her nipples and Jiyeon bit her lip sexily.
Jiyeon: "I missed your hands playing with me..."
He smirked and his hands immediately reached her wet pussy and played with her clit.
Myungsoo: "Oh honey, you're so wet already."
Jiyeon: "Just because I missed you so much and I really wanted to feel your hands on my pussy again."
He then inserted two fingers on her pussy in which she gasped and moaned at the feeling.
Myungsoo: "I missed playing with this fucking wet pussy too honey!"
He then pumped his fingers harder and faster making Jiyeon moaned louder and screamed his name.
Jiyeon: "Myungsoo-ah! Oh fuck oppa! Please don't stop!"
After a while, they were both panting and breathing hard.
Jiyeon: "Oppa! I'm gonna cum!!"
Myungsoo: "Cum for me honey!"
He then felt Jiyeon's hot liquid in his fingers and then licked her sweet juices, He lifted her legs and inserted his throbbing cock on her very wet pussy.
Myungsoo: "Jiyeon! Why so damn fucking tight?!"
He growled at the feeling of his cock inside her pussy. He pumped his cock so hard that Jiyeon's tears were flowing on her cheeks.
Jiyeon: "Fuck oppa! Not so hard, I haven't adjusted! You've been gone for so long... damn!"
He then slowed down and caressed her cheeks.
Myungsoo: "Sorry, I just missed you so much and I can't wait to fuck you so hard."
Jiyeon: "I understand. Just let me adjust first and you can fuck me hard and fast..."
After slowing down, he asked if she was ready and she nodded so he fucked her hard and fast again in which both of them reached their climax in no time.
Myungsoo: "Fuck! I'm gonna cum Jiyeon-ah!!"
Jiyeon: "Cum inside me oppa!"
He then shot his hot liquids inside her. Both of them we're panting very hard. Myungsoo removed his cock inside her and they smiled at each other.
Myungsoo: "I really missed you so much!"
Jiyeon: "I missed you so much too! Thanks for the reward oppa!"
She smiled and winked at him.
Myungsoo: "No problem honey, you deserved it...after all the effort right?"
He planted a kiss on her forehead and smiled lovingly.

She then looked at Myungsoo and crossed her arms.
Myungsoo: "Why?"
Jiyeon: "Because I need to clean myself again, look at what you did!"
Myungsoo: Don't worry, I'll clean it up for you."
Jiyeon: "Yah! Don't bother, if you'll clean me up then we will have our round 2 again."
He sulked and pretended to cry.
Jiyeon: "Oppa! Don't you dare act cute at me and do that puppy eyes in front me, let's clean ourselves and eat the foods I prepared... round 2 will be after dinner~"
He then brightened up and smiled crazily.
Myungsoo: "Really? We have round 2 later?!"
Jiyeon: "Yes, only tonight because I missed you so much"
Myungsoo: "Oh yeah! Let's clean ourselves faster so we can eat already... can't wait for round 2!"
She laughed and smacked his arms.
Jiyeon: "Silly oppa! But I love you!"
Myungsoo: "I love you more my Jiyeon!"
They both smiled lovingly at each other while cleaning theirselves. After putting their clothes on, Myungsoo lifted Jiyeon in bridal style and hurriedly went downstairs and put her down the dining area.
Myungsoo: "Come on! Let's eat!"
Jiyeon: "Oh my oppa! Slow down or else you will choke! The night is long, don't worry."
He laughed and nodded. He then slowed down from eating and savor each taste of the food prepared by his girlfriend. Jiyeon smiled and also enjoy the foods she prepared.