Chapter 1

Late one night while the Going Mary was still at sea one person was not in their bed.
Zoro had snuck out of his bed and made his way down the the kitchen. He opened the fridge and grabbed a couple apples then headed outside to eat them.
"Damn cook always gives Nami the most food." Zoro muttered before biting into an apple.

In the bedroom Luffy had rolled over out of his hammock and crawled over to Sanji's.
Sanji's eyes opened lazily. As he saw his straw hat captain they shot open and he flung himself back, out of the hammock.
"Hey, hey Luffy get up." Sanji said and tried shaking him.
Nothing.
"Hey Luffy!" He yelled.
Still nothing.
It was made apparent to Sanji that Luffy wander going to be moving anytime soon. He looked around the room to see if he had woken anybody else up, but no. What he did see however was that a certain swordsman wasn't in bed.
Sanji crept out of the room and made his way to the kitchen. He peeked through a window and saw Zoro sitting and eating a handful of apples.
"I'm gonna kill him." Sanji grumbled through gritted teeth and clenched his fist. He then went a fell asleep in Luffy's bed.

The next morning the crew came to a fairly large island.
"Alright so who wants to stay and watch the boat?" Nami asked.
"I'll stay to prepare lunch for when you guys get back." Sanji said and sat down on a barrel.
"I'll stay behind too, I need to do some training." Zoro said and laid down on the deck.
"Alright, so we'll be back around lunch. Bye." Nami said then jumped off the boat.
"Adventure!" Luffy cheered and ran into the forest.

"I'll be inside." Sanji said then waved and stepped inside.
Zoro grabbed his huge weights and started swinging.

Sanji had a perfect plan laid out for how to get back at Zoro for sneaking food.
All he needed was for him to get Zoro into the bedroom.
Sanji slipped into the bedroom and hid behind to open door.
"Zoro, come quick!" He yelled, sounding panicked.
He could hear the sound of the weight hitting the ground and Zoro walking in the door.
"What's wrong Sanji?" He asked lazily and walked into the room.
Sanji slowly closed the door and quietly stepped out. He wrapped his arms tightly around Zoro's waist a whispered seductively in his ear. "Whoops, you're stuck now."
"What the crap Sanji?" Zoro said and tried to break free.
"Nuh uh. You're not getting away that easily." He said then pushed Zoro onto the ground.
"What are you doing?" Zoro asked in confusion and rolled onto his back just in time to see Sanji climbing on top of him.
"Get off me you crazy freak!" He shouted and tried to crawl away.
"Bad Zoro." Sanji whispered before strongly pressing his lips against Zoro's.
!!!!!
Zoro's eyes widened. He tried to fight off Sanji and separate their lips but Sanji wouldn't move.
Sanji pulled away for a second to let Zoro catch his breath. He then took advantage of that and slipped his tongue into Zoro's mouth. Zoro continued to struggle but only for a moment.
Sanji pulled away and began kissing down Zoro's neck to the scar that spread across his bare chest. Sanji kissed his way down further getting almost to the top of his pants when Zoro made a sound.
"S-Sanji." He panted.
Sanji lifted his head to look at Zoro.
"Hold on. Are you enjoying this?!" Sanji exclaimed. "This is supposed to be torture and punishment for stealing food last night. It's all pointless if you like it." Sanji said then began to stand up.
Zoro gripped his hand tightly.
"You're not allowed leaving, not when I've been turned on." Zoro said in a low kind of growl. He then pulled Sanji down and rolled on top of him.
"It was new being submissive. Now you get to see me dominant."
"H-hold on, Zoro, wait!" Sanji tried to get him to stop but it was futile.
Zoro smashed his lips against Sanji's and kissed him deeply.
He slid his hands down and into Sanji's pants making Sanji gasp. The perfect opportunity for Zoro to slid his tongue into the kiss.
Sanji managed to push away Zoro's lips enough to say one thing.
"Why are you doing this?" He said sounding out of breath.
"This is your punishment, for turning me on in the first place." He said then kissed down Sanji's neck.
He slowly unbuttoned Sanji's shirt. It felt to Sanji as if it were taking a year to undo, probably what Zoro wanted.
When the shirt was finally undone it revealed his pale muscular chest, which Zoro stared at with hungry eyes.
Zoro kissed up and down his chest then grabbed Sanji's belt buckle and slowly released the clasp.
"Z-Zoro, please, not that." Sanji pleaded.
"Oh? Then would you like to resume our kiss?" He asked seductively then left the half undone belt to kiss Sanji forcefully.
This kiss went on so long that Sanji desperately needed air. So he hit the ground to try and get the message across.
Just then the door opened.
"Sanji stop hitting the ground and where did Zoro go?"
In walked Nami. She stopped in the doorway. Her eyes locked on the two shirtless and sweaty roommates staring back at her. Her eyes glanced over at Sanji's belt. She then looked back at Sanji who was mouthing the words 'help me.' She spun around on her heels yelled, "Hey Usopp! Looks like we were right! Go get the money from Luffy and Chopper!" She then was about to leave the room but before that she whispered. "Have fun you two." Then she closed the door.
"You hear that, looks like we're good to continue." Zoro said then resumed what they were doing.

This was going to be a very long hot day for Sanji.