Characters

Characters: (OCs)

 Akina "Amia or Cheryl" Simetra is an 18 yr. old girl which is known as the Czarina of Purebloods. She has long ombre hair. With blonde hair and dyed pink hair at the bottom and loose curls at the end, and she has diferent eye color. Fushia at the left and Red at the right. She has the power of the Galaxy. The girlfriend of Zero.

Amily Simetra she is the 20 yr. old sister of Akina who is very loving, caring and over-protective towards her little sister and cousins. She has golden brown hair past her waist and has oceanic blue eyes.

Lorena Simetra & Louven Simetra fraternal twins that has the same age as Akina, 18. They both have hazel hair and emerald green eyes. They always contradict each others ideas and they are likely opposite.

Miwa Takahashi she is a childhood friend of Zero and Ichiru, she's 19 yrs. old. She has short green hair and olive green eyes. She is also bitten by Shizuka Hio and was at verge of being a Level E, but some pureblood saved her. Akina has her own suspicions at her. She doesn't want to talk about the pureblood who saved her.

Wendell Knight a 20 yr. old pureblood which is the boyfriend of Amily. He has black hair and purple eyes. 

Vampire Knight Characters:

Zero Kiryuu- A 17 year old boy. A part purelood vampire, He has silver-white hair and has a symbol in his neck, His weapon is Bloodly Rose Gun. (If I'm not mistaken xD) He was raised by the chairman of Cross Academy. He is the boyfriend of Akina. Well if you watched Vampire Knight and Vampire Knight Guilty you would understand his past. xD Sorry if the Author has some laziness in her. xD Gomen.

Yuuki Cross/Kuran- A 16 year old girl, which is raised by the Chairman same as Zero, Infact they were childhood friends. She has long brown flowing hair, her weapon is same as Amia, Artemis Scythe. Her brother is Kuran Kaname....... You also know her past. xD Watch VK! xD

Kuran Kaname- He is Yuuki's brother. (I am really lazy :))

Seiren-A student of the Night Class, she is Kaname's unofficial bodyguard. She is usually the first to defend Kaname from anyone she regards as a threat. For example, she barely refrains from killing Zero when he points a gun at Kaname for comparing Zero to a level-E. It seems she also acts as a spy for Kaname. 

Hanabusa Aidou-Nicknamed "Idol" by the Day Class girls. Along with his cousin Akatsuki Kain, Hanabusa Aido is known among the Night Class as "Kaname-sama's right hand," and he has a major crush at Lorena. SHHHH! :)))

Takuma Ichijou-The vice-president of the Night Class, he is an upper-class vampire nearly as powerful as Kaname, whom he is close to and respects. He seems kind and lacks the dark atmosphere that surrounds most vampires, making him appear more like a human. His favorite reading material is manga. He is very close to Ciela.

Akatsuki Kain-Aidou's cousin and another one of "Kaname-sama's right hand." His carefree attitude gets both him and Aido in trouble at times. His nickname is "Wild," despite the fact he is actually mellower than Aido. He tends to get blamed for the actions of other vampires, especially Aido, despite not being involved and ends up getting punished as a result. He also refers to Kaname as their "gang leader." He is incredibly perceptive and is frequently sensitive to others' feelings, most particularly with Aido and Ruka's. Also seems that he has feelings for Ruka and likes her.

Senri Shiki-Senri Shiki is one of the youngest Night Class members and works as a model with Rima Touya. He stands at 178 cm tall. Senri is usually the one sent out to hunt down a level E vampire. He is able to control and bend his blood at will. Senri's father is Rido Kuran, making him Kaname and Yuki's cousin, and his mother's uncle is part of the council. 

Ruka Souen-A female vampire popular with the Day Class students and is one of those are the most faithful and protective of Kaname. She seems to dislike Zero because Kaname acknowledges him and carries bitterness for Yuuki's place in Kaname's heart as her feelings for Kaname run deep.

Rima Touya-One of the youngest night class students. She works as a model alongside Senri Shiki. Her exact relationship with Senri Shiki is unknown, though they are almost always seen together, signifying a close relationship. 

The pictures are at the side. But Wendell isn't there, he'll be at the next chapter featuring the university uniform. Only Ocs had pictures

PS. Own nothing of Vampire Knight. Only my Ocs.