Chapter one: Darkness

Eat. Sleep. Breath. That is everything a vampire does. Eat. Sleep. Breath. My name is Severtai Mont'air. I live in a world of hatred and darkness. A place no one would ever dear to enter.

   "With every life comes a death." Said my human history teacher. My parents had insisted on going to human school, just so I look more human. "There are many ways to die and very few to be born." She said. My teacher was giving us a lesson on life and death, this subject made me extremely guilty because of all the lives I've taking. "Dying is like putting a soul in a capsule and not letting it go. And birth is like you've already been in a capsule but now you shall be released." My eyes started to water and my heart started thumping. "There are extremely horrible people who take lives for their own pleasure like mur-" I interrupted her by throwing my hand up in the air. "Yes Miss Mont'air." She said, obviously pissed that I interrupted her lesson." May I use the restroom?" I asked. All she did was simply nod her head and I zipped out of the room. I ran to the bathroom and splashed my face with water, I have had enough, I never wanted to drink human blood or at least not kill people for it. I. Was. Done.

A/N- Hey guys. So on the cover it shows and girl with green hair but this is her human form