The attack

I might add random OC'S of mine.

Amy's pov

I woke up to my mother's scream. "What's going on?!" I asked my maid, Whisp. "Assasins."she speaks softly.
"What's going to happen?!" I ask worried. "They are going to take you. They want to threaten your father so he can give up all his riches. But what they don't know is you have a diamond inside you." Whisp answers

My eyes widen. A diamond? Inside me?! Why me?! I think. "How?" I glance at my chest. "Your father put a diamond heart to replace your dying heart. When you we're little you had an illness. Your heart was dying and so were you. He had to.." She looks at me then runs to the door locking it.

I hear banging at my door. "My lady run!" Whisp yells holding the door. The door burst open. But it was locked how? I walked back slowly as three men walked closer. Whisp stood in front of me. "What do we do?" I ask looking around. "You must go out the window." She says stalling. I nod and go out the window.

"I'll meet you down there after I take out these three!" Whisp shouts and I climb down a vine. I jumped down looking inside the window. I see mother being held by two men and the third one holding a sword up to her face.

I run inside and stare at the door. They don't notice me. "Where is your doughter?!" He put the sword closer. "I don't know! Anyway she's probably long gone by now! "She yells as father is tied to a chair muffin his voice. I feel tears. Why me?! The man starts to get angry. "For the last time where is she?!" He yells.
"Didn't I already say? You should listen more often. "She says cockily.

He raises the sword as it comes down almost hitting her but I scream. "STOP!!" Tears fell down as they stare. Father yells but it comes out muffled. I ignored. "Amelia run! "Mother yells. "No! I can't leave you, father, and Whisp!."I fell to the floor crying. The man walks towards me smirking.
He throws me across the floor as I grunt in pain. I couldn't get up but I could sit up. So I sat up grunting.

"Good girl. Now.. DIE!!" He swings the sword at me as I force my eyes to shut not wanting to look.

I was too weak to fight back so I just sat there looking down sadly tears coming.

I hear punches and look up.

 i see Whisp beating him up

i see Whisp beating him up. She looked enraged. He fell to the floor. I hugged her and cried into her. "Thank you Whisp! "I sob. She smiles as she stares blank. "You need to run, princess please."

Whisp:

"Mother will be safe right?" I look up at her

"Mother will be safe right?" I look up at her. She nods as I smile. I get up slowly the pain going away as I limp away into the forest and I pass out.

 I get up slowly the pain going away as I limp away into the forest and I pass out