I Loved Him

Max P.o.v ( in the past )

" I'm sorry Ro- I was cut off by Ross kissing me on the lips I pulled away and looked at him " I'm sorry I just don't like u that way" I said I seen a little tear coming out of his eyes I hugged him and i whispered " I'm sorry"

( now )
Ross P.o.v

I seen max come in to school today and he looked angry " I wonder why " I said out loud with out me knowing my best friend Alex came up to me and said " what " I didn't reply to him I just turned and walked away * almost crying * wait why am I crying I don't have feelings for max anymore after he broke my heart I said talking with myself and heading to my locker to get my stuff for every class, i had max in every class that i had so i had to deal with his bullshit. Then I see max come up to me and he said " hey I know we don't talk anymore but can u meet me behind the pink ( kawaii ) tree I want to tell u somethi- he was cut off by me saying " no " in a angry tone and walked away.

Max P.o.v

As I woke up today I toke a shower and put my school uniform as I said to myself " I can't wait to see Ross " I really liked Ross he was so cute I got to see him everyday but I dont know if he feels the same way anymore anyway I went downstairs to get breakfast and my dad hiting my mom I was mad I went in front of them and stopped my dad and told him while crying " stop dad, STOP NOW " as I screamed at him and i got my phone and called the police on him as I dialed * 911* I was trying to protect my mom from getting hurt again I looked at my mom up and down she had scratches every where I was even madder I talked with the police and told them everything as my dad was saying " sorry " I ignored him * a couple minutes later the police came and took my dad and looking at my mom they told me "to go to school and ur mom is going to be in the hospital for a while "" OK for how long is my mom going to be there " I asked them they said for a week or two as I walked to school thinking about should I tell Ross that I like him , and thinking that I'm going to be late

( beautiful time skip )

I arrived to school and asked someone for the time they said " 7:40 " I was early ( yay ) as I went in to school in the corner of my eye I see Ross staring at me. I don't turn my head I just can see him from the corner of my eyes he was confused I didn't care because I was still mad ( mad max lml sorry back to the story ) he walked behind him and push his new best friend Alex I miss our good times together I see Ross again walking to his locker to get his stuff for school we are in the same class room for every subject I think about talking to him about my feeling and his but the hallway wasn't a good idea to say it so I'm going to tell him meet me at the pink tree as I was thinking I walked up to Ross and said " hey I know we don't talk anymore but can u meet me behind the pink tree I need to tell u somethi- I was cut off by Ross saying " no " in a angry tone and he walked away I grabbed his wrist and he turned around I looked at him strait in his beautiful brown eyes as I say " please " he said " fine but only because ur annoying me right now so let go of my wrist before I change my mind" as he said that I got existed and let go of his wrist and said " see u later " and walked away with a smile on my face.

* time skip *

It was the end of the day and I was at the pink tree waiting for him as I heard foot steps and I look and it was Ross with his book bag he came closer and said " what do u want " as I said " I want to tell u how I feel about u " as he said " I'm done bye " he tried to walk away as I grabbed his hand and pulled him back softly " look i know ur mad at me but I want to make it up to u please just listen to me please " I said looking at him I cupped my hand on his cheek and he was about to tear up as he blinked a tear went coming out his eyes I whipped it away and said " look I like u I don't know how to say this to a guy I have liked for a while but I didn't have the guts to say it to ur face I'm sorry Ross " still looking at his eyes he replied to me and said " I'm sorry but its done " as he looked at the floor crying I hugged him he didn't hug back but I didn't care as I was hugging him still I said " I know u like me Ross I seen u look at me this morning stop hiding ur feelings that's what I did and I stopped hiding the love that I had for u your afraid that I am going to break ur heart " when I finished talking he looked at my with tears running down our faces and I whipped his tears off and left my tears still rolling down my cheek but he whipped my tears to and said " ur right but I just ca- he was cut off by me kissing him passionatly I was surprised when he kissed back I smile through the kiss as I look up and it was dark outside I asked Ross if I can stay at his place because my mom is at the hospital because my dad abused my mom and my dad went to ja- he cut me off by saying "yea sure no problem come on" I walked to his house he didn't move out of his house at all I still remember the whole place.

Ross p.o.v

We walked to my house for he can sleep over I went in and he did to he looked like he still remembered this place by heart well I guess he did I called my mom " mom, max is going to stay over tonight because his mom is in the hospital because his dad abused her and the dad is in jail no- she cut me off by saying " I KNEW BOB WASNT GOOD TO HAVE KAREN IN HIS LIFE okay ....
I'm calm sure he can sleep over but for how long she asked, then max said "a week or two my mom has scratches everywhere" my mom replied and she said " OMG IM GOING TO KILL BOB not really but STILL MY BEST FRIEND! as she sat down and cried then she told me " go find the air mattress for max " " okay mom " as I ran upstairs to find it and max was still down stairs with my mom and then I heard my mom say " max come talk to me while my sweet sloth is up stairs trying to find the air mattress for you " as I said " I'm not a sloth I'm a narwal " and they started laughing max finally replied back " ok ".

( hey guys and girls sorry for the cliffhanger but the work count today is 1360 wow that's a lot this is my first story ever so thanks for reading bye p.s. what do u think that Ross's mom is going to say to max hmmm.. I wonder but I already know so stay tuned for mithross yay)