The dream!

There was one day where this girl was trying to go to sleep but she just couldn't go to sleep because she had a dream and the dream is about where
there's a place on earth called candy land.  Where all there is is candy and pranks. Then in her dream there are at least 1,000,000 People stuck in candy land and they can't get out.  Only 300 have got out of candy land.  And that girl want to be one of them.  Then the girl in her dream she ends up on candy land and does all these tips of creashins she came up with.  Then the girl shows everybody all around the world that girls can make things up, fight, do things,  win things,  excorsice like a boy.  She posts  video on YouTube and she says out loud that girls are more than just a pretty face and there more than just a someone or a something  there a person who can fight,  win,  and be brave just like eney ordenary boys.  Then the girl wakes up and starts filling things,  smelling things, and seing things differently,  then she see's candy all around her and yells out loud am I in candy land?  Everybody tells back to her yes your in candy land all of us are candy land is a real place said the girl.  Only when you dream about it and wake up and you See it says a person.  So is this only a dream said the girl?  No it's not a dream it's real u just don't know that because u just got here yelled a the same person!  Oh so this is real I just don't know it yet said the girl? Yeah replied the same person!  The person who keeps on yelling all of the answers to the girls questions said can I show u around hear?  Sure said the girl.  Awesome said the guy. The girl said what's your name to the guy?  My name is Ted.  What's yours said Ted?  Mine is Emily. Nice to meat you Emily said Ted.  So can u show me around now said Emily. Yes I may said Ted.  Ted said so this is the band for the candy land.  Wow said Emily this is awesome.  Is it always like this said Emily?  Kinda said Ted.  This is edible candy said Ted.  So I can eat it said Emily?  Sure why not said Ted. Then Emily said this is the best land every.  Not really said Ted.  Whys that said Emily?  Because the people here are kind mean and you have to get yourself out of f here.  Wow  really saidEmily?  Really sad Ted.  How long have you been here for said Emily to Ted?  For about 11 years. Wow that's a long time said Emily.  Yeah I know Wright said Ted.