Chapter 1\Odd Page

One sunny morning, Misty was sleeping but then her alarm clock started to ring. She turned it off and got dressed. She went to the table for breakfast. When she finished she went into the bathroom to brush her teeth, and comb her hair. She packed her lunch, grabbed her water bottle and her snack. She put it all in her bag. She said bye to her mom and walked to school. It didn't take very long. She walked in the school doors and saw lots and LOTS of kids. She put her stuff in her backpack. She went in the classroom but the kids payed no attention. When the bell rang, she down at her desk. The teacher made sure everyone was there. She told all the kids to take out there journals and write about there summer vacation. But one kid looked at me and looked away. "This I going absolutely "perfect", just like my last school." I said sarcastically, whispering to myself. But something odd happend. After we were all finished writing, some kids lined up to go to Music Class. Another girl was in the Music line, to. Her name was Page. "Do you want to play with me at recess?"
Asked Page. "......Um,....s-sure." I said, shyly. Well guess what! No one's EVER asked me that question before! Guess it was my LUCKY day!