Chapter 1

Ugh today a new school year, new school, new bitchy cheerleaders, new bully's, new everything once again my mom almost got caught for selling drugs on the street. She says its her job and that it keeps us off the street, a roof over our heads, and food to eat, so we have to keep our mouths shut. By our I mean my older brother Jonah and I. But right now I gotta get up and get ready for school.

I got up from my so called bed which just so happens to be a couch last night sighed an got dressed in to my outfit that I wore yesterday (we don't have a washer or a dryer) which consisted of my white ripped skinny jeans a blue tank top my white vans, I brushed my hair, grabbed my book bag,my phone and went downstairs.

"Come on Jordan we're gonna be late!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming Jonah Jesus Christ no need to yell,  you wanna wake mom and fix her line up for her, again" I said smirking at him.

"Shut the fuck up and just get in the damn car" he said throwing his stuff in the back seat shutting the door and getting in the drivers side.

"When did you become such an asshole" I asked him

"When did you become the sister I never wanted" he said lighting a cigarette.

I have to admit I'm kinda use to being called stuff like that, we fight all the time now we used to be friends when we were little he used to pin me down and tickle the shit out of me with his friends and blow razberries and and I could talk to him about anything that kinda stuff, but the only thing we agree on now is that mom needs help.

The drive to school was quiet. Once we arrived at the school he pulled up and locked the doors I looked at him scared of what he was gonna do he looked me dead in the face and said

"Jordan if you do anything and I mean anything to either get me or yourself in trouble whether on accident or on purpose I will personally beat you more than I do, do you under stand me I rolled my eyes regretting it instantly. He slapped me in the face and said

"Don't you roll your eyes at me you little bitch do you understand me" he said shouting this time.

"Yes" the words barely came out of my mouth as words but more as a mumble I was thankful that he heard me though I don't need bruises on the first day of school. We walked to the office. I guess I was walking a little to close to someone and pushed out of the way making me drop my stuff. Jonah laughed and called me a clumsy bitch I picked my stuff up and continued walk a few feet away from anybody keeping my distance from Jonah as well.

As we walked into the school I could feel stares coming from every direction.

"Jonah their all sta-"

"Let them fucking stare I mean look at me and then look at you they should stare at you like honestly what the hell are you?" He said laughing to himself

We walked in to front office Jonah went to what I assumed to be the front desk and said.

"I'm Jonah Cramer and this is my sister Jordan Cramer were the new students."

She looked up and told us to take a seat outside the principles office. We walked over to the chairs and sat down waiting to be called in.

"Cramer!" A mans voice said.

Jonah and I stood up and walked over to the man he allowed us in his office and had us take a seat.

"Ah welcome-"

"Jonah"Jonah interrupted him I elbowed him immediately regretting it he gave me glare like you're gonna regret that.

"And you are?" he said looking at me.

"Jordan"

"Well then welcome to Beatrice high school." He said trying to add a little too much enthusiasm.

"Here's your schedule now get to class have a good first day"

"Is that it"

"Well, what did you expect"

"Nothing never mind it doesn't matter" I pushed passed Jonah knowing I was on a regret it later, but I couldn't handle everybody seeing me cry on the first day of school. Seeing my brother abuse me like that they'd used it against me.

I ran and ran until I found what was one of the girls bathrooms and locked myself in. I walked over to mirror looking at how pathetic I looked in the mirror.

Look at you, pathetic, worthless even your brother beats you because you have no place in this world.

I thought to myself.

Don't listen to that voice Jordan you have to do this for mum do good in school graduate so you can take of her, remember.

"Yeah I guess you're right" I said myself.

So I wiped my tears and looked myself in the mirror and said,

"You can do this Jordan, do it for mum."

I walked over o the bathroom door and unlocked it walking into the hallway.

Well then, here we go.