the beginning

Hey guys! Please read my other stories. I will make more. You all know how they met right?
Well I'm doing what happened after.

Normal pov

Amy sat on the grass looking at him in awe. "Thank you mister." She says, smiling sweetly at him. He smiles back. "Wanna be friends?" He kneeled down to her and places his hand out to help her up. Her eyes shine. "Yes of course!" She takes his hand and jumps up kissing his cheek as they both blush lightly. "We will be the best of friends..." They say softly.

Years later

"Sonic?" Amy looks around. "Where did he go?" She starts to get angry.
"Today was supposed to be a great picnic for us. And he ignored didn't he?" She asks herself.
Sonic runs behind her and jumps on her. She grunts slightly screaming. He laughs.
"What is wrong with you?! I thought you would miss my picnic, I thought you wouldn't even show up!" She yelled pinching his ear.
"Ow! Geez, Amy calm down!"
"At least your here." She sighs.

"Sorry for being late." He chuckles getting off her and sits on the blanket. "Oh so now your saying it. "She rolls her eyes reaching into the basket.
She gives him a chillies dog. "I already know your favorite, Sonikku." She says giggling as he takes a bite.

"Yum!" He takes the whole thing into his mouth. She giggles and eats a sandwich she made.

____________________________________
Now for da Intresting part.. well not really.
_______________________________________

Amy's pov

I held his hand leaning into him for a kiss blushing, but was cut off by a loud noise. I shreiked scared as he held me. I smiled. The ground started shaking as I started sweating. Eggman landed on the ground from the air. A claw grabbed my arm as Sonic leaped into the air and landed on it hard punching it as it snapped off.
Another claw came towards me as my
Eyes widened. It grabbed my waist and snatched me into the air as I screamed.

"Sonic!!" I yelled struggling. I punched it but it didn't budge. My hammer appeared and I grabbed it. I swinged my hammer at the claw that held onto my waist tightly.

Sonic leaped into the air again and went straight towards it. The robot's other claw grabbed him by the leg and threw him on the floor harshly.
"Don't think you can beat my robot, I've made it extra powerful and it's basically made out of other powerful sorces as well." Eggman bluffs as I glare at him flinching.

The grip became tighter as I yelled in pain.

Sonic glared angrily and spin dashed the robot. The robot dropped me then grabbed me with the other claw. He places me next to Eggman.

Eggman chuckles as I swing my hammer at him. He ducks and throws it. The ties me up and throws me on the floor. "You'll be needed for my new experiment." He drives off as Sonic runs but stops when he sees water.

I break the rope and lean out. "Amy!" Sonic yells. "I-Its okay Sonic! I know you'll come for me! I have faith." I smile slightly as a few tears escaped my eyes. I blush reaching my hand out wishing I could take his hand.

I close my eyes. I see Eggman staring at me and he pushes me back.
I hit my head on the metal and fall asleep.