Chapter 1

Melissa's POV

Emily and I were at Little Caesars getting lunch. We ordered a pepperoni pizza and a Sierra Mist soda. The pizza would be ready in 10 minutes. So we sat down. Just then Randy stepped in.

"What are you doing here?" asked Randy rudely. "You don't belong here. Get out!"

"Oh be quiet, Randy!" I snapped. "We are just here to get our pizza."

"Hurry up and get out!" demanded Randy.

"Leave us alone, Randy!" said Emily. "We don't want any trouble. Now buzz off."

Just then Thomas stepped in. He was such a cool dude. He was a lot nicer than Randy.

"Hi girls!" said Thomas.

"Hi, Thomas!" we said cheerfully. "Randy has been bothering us."

"Randy will you please them alone?" said Thomas. They are not bothering you so you shouldn't bother them."

"I was just telling them to leave," said Randy. "They don't belong here."

"Uh excuse me, Sir but if you're not getting a pizza, then I must ask you to leave," said the Little Caesars worker. "Or I will call the cops."

"Okay fine!" said Randy. And so he left Little Caesars.

"He won't bother you girls anymore," said the worker.

"Thanks!" we both said.

"You're welcome!" said the worker. "Your pizza is ready!"

We got our pizza and left Little Caesars. "Bye cool dude!" we said to Thomas.

We went to a park to eat. It was such a nice day out. We sat down at a bench. Then all of a sudden, Thomas showed up.

"Thomas want to eat with us?" I asked.

"Yeah sure!" said Thomas.

He came and sat down with us. He got a cheese pizza and a Crush orange soda.

"We love you, Thomas!" said Emily. "You're a cool dude. Randy is just a rude guy that has no respect whatsoever."

"Yes he is rude," said Thomas.

"But not you!" I said. "You're a cool dude!"  :)

And so we chilled for a while in the park. Thomas is one cool dude. We just love him!  :)

Wow! Thomas is a cool dude all right! But not Randy! He is such a jerk! Vote, comment, and share! Thanks, guys! Love you!  :)