The Kiss

This is the first fanfiction of mine I have actually published... I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes and stuff like that but I just write this stuff for fun (for now). Also have fun reading I'd love some feedback!

    Katelyn POV
It could be worse... I could be kissing a dead fish instead of Travis. Cute, huggable, sweet... perverted Travis. Actually I'll take that dead fish. He isn't even that good of a kisser; I mean his lips were chapped!
I pulled away my face bright red. Shit what do I do...?
Travis POV
She kissed me; the girl that punched me if I even so much as glanced at her kissed me. And now she's walking away like nothing happened.
      "Katelyn! Wait".
      "Put some Chapstick on Travis"
      "You're just going to leave after kissing me? Are you afraid your going to fall for me even more that you already have"?
      "You wish".
     "Owwwwwwwww, that hurt at least I've got a nice view from here".
That got a reaction from her. As soon as I said it she spun around and hit me.
     "You should have known better than to say that".
     "And I'll say it again".
When I doubt flirt that's what Dante taught me years ago...
     "I'm leaving now. If you ever bring this up again I will hurt you, now here's some money for the Chapstick I mentioned".
     "Ooooooooooooo".
     "Don't even think about it".
At that she turned around and went back to her hotel room with Nicole.
     "You are an idiot".
I turn around to see Laurance laughing and holding his hand out to me. I take it and he pulls me up.
      "Heh yeah I don't respond well to things like that"...
      "Obviously, come on let's go check out this Fairy Tail stand I saw earlier".
              Katelyn POV
Lucinda knew this would happen. Lucinda knew I would kiss him out of jealousy and only she knew I had wanted to do it.
Nicole walked me to my, Kawaii~Chan's, Lucinda's hotel room then left me alone telling me that she felt sick and was going to lie down. Suddenly I heard a knocking on my door.
     "Katelyn"?
     "Oh, A-Aphmau one sec"!
I walk to the door and let Aphmau in. She's grinning ear to ear and looks like she is about to explode.
      "Oh my god, Katelyn"?
      "No".
I attempt to shut the door on her but she held it open with strength you would expect from a gorilla.
      "Jesus fucking Christ Aph".
      "YOU LIKE TRAVIS"?!?
      "W-WHAT N-NO I UMM... COMPETITION UMM... LUCINDA... I AH".
      "You do"!
      "Shut up Aph. There is no way I could ever go out with a perv like him it's not possible".
      "Oh"...
Tears start to well up in aph's eyes and even though I know she's doing it to get me to tell her the truth I start to break. I can't say no to Aphmau.
      "Ok fine I may have the tiniest crush on Travis but it doesn't matter I could never go out with him anyway".
       "Oh but you already have remember! Also every time you speak to each other I can see sparks coming out of your ears! It is soooooooo adorable".
        "He forced me to go on that date it wasn't real! And what about you and Aaron? You turn red as a tomato every time he's around"!
         "W-what Nononono you've got the wrong idea".
        "Yesyesyesyes I think I have the right idea you just don't want to break Laurance and Garroth's little hearts"!
         "Maybe I do maybe I don't but stop trying to change the subject! You need to tell Travis how you feel or YOUR heart will be the one breaking NOT HIS.