An Apology To The Fans

Dear Readers,

                             As you might already know, this is a remake of a previous book I made named The Last Creeper. I cancelled the book because of the main reason of school. I didn't tell the fan base I was beginning to make which made some of them angry. I'm writing this letter for closure if anyone felt like they were left in the shadows why I ended the book. I was  stressed during this time because of an important test I was going to have. Few people from  Wattpad know this but I am from Jamaica and in grade 6. In this grade, you have an exam named G.S.A.T. (grade six achievement test) which determines which high school you go to unlike the U.S. where you choose which school you go to and go to middle school. I had too many things doing such as: homework, studying for hours, watching news, dinner and writing chapters on a daily basis. I had to cut out most of the things I loved because of G.S.A.T. and writing was one of them. Not only was I studying for hours, I was struggling with depression.G.S.A.T. really put a toll on me and I couldn't bare it. But finally I did the exam which was actually not that bad, I now have some free time so I am going to write again. I will also keep doing quality chapters each day starting tomorrow.

                                                                                                                                         your author,

                                                                                                                                         creeper235