LEMONY GOODNESS

This chapter doesn't really have anything important in it. Just a bit of smut or lemon or whatever the hell you crazy kids call it these days.

ENJOY~~~

After this long and traumatising day, (watching your mother getting crushed by flying debris during a mission) you felt the need relax. Since your mum isn't here to comfort you anymore you decided to try and comfort yourself the only way you knew how.

Food.

You headed to the heaven on earth.

The kitchen.

There you searched for something tasty, something savoury. You came across a small heated oven containing a fresh chicken. You felt like a cartoon character, with your mouth watering as much as it did.

You carefully grabbed it out and placed it on the bench. You proceeded to pour a beverage of your choice into a cup and sat on the bench next to the chicken and began to eat little bits at a time.

You were so cooped up in eating the chicken you hadn't noticed that someone had walked in. "There you are idiot I've been looking everywhere for you" it was the one and only Levi. He looked at you sitting on the bench then at the chicken and back at you again.

He only sighs and proceeds to wet a hand cloth. He hands it to you and you take it, muttering a small 'thank you' and continuing to clean your hands. You pushed the chicken aside and sat there for a bit. Looking at your feet that were swinging back and forth.

"What's wrong brat?" You looked at Levi with such sadness that it even moved him. His relaxed stature tensed and his face was washed with worry.

"Tell me what's wrong" he demanded, placing his hands on your knees as you fiddled with your fingers.

"Mum..." Is all you said in such a hushed tone it didn't take long for Levi to catch on.

"(Y/N)..." He said your name with such little worry but you could still sense it. He wrapped his arms around your shoulders as you rested your forehead on his shoulder. You only exhaled harshly through your nose, expelling some of the sadness and anger in your chest.

He began to rub your back, Levi would never know how much this soothed you. You felt the strong need to hug him back and you did. You hugged his shoulders tightly. Nuzzled your face in the crook of his neck. Breathing in his natural scent which turned you on greatly.

"Come on" he stated as he backed up and held your hand. You jumped off the bench and followed him. The halls were dimly lit by flamed torches.

Your mind wondered to different topics, one thing led another and here you are thinking dirty thoughts. Your face grew redder by the second as you thought all these things about your lover.

You looked ahead and noticed Levi was still holding your hand but he soon came to a stop in front of what you assumed was his bedroom. His door creaked slightly as he opened it. You followed him in like a lost puppy, he gestured you to sit on his bed and you complied.

He closed the door.

And locked it.

Your heart skipped a beat as this is how to you imagined everything would start. He walked over to you, placing his jacket on his wooden chair. He sat next to you, making the mattress bounce a little. You felt his arm wrap around your shoulders as he rubbed your knee. It was incredibly soothing.