Chapter 1.

Hey my name is Cortney Cabello-Lovato, I'm 17 and life couldn't be more crazy! Let me explain a little about my background and then everything will fall into place..hopefully. Okay so my mom is Demi Lovato and yes she still writes music and she still tours, my dad is Alejandro Cabello and this is where it gets complicated so pay attention. My mom and dad met in high school and eventually got married when my mom was 20 and they gave birth to my eldest sister Camila who is 19, you may recognise her for being in the band fifth harmony? Yeah she's crazy talented. Mila didn't want to use my moms name to get what she wanted she wanted to get there by herself so she cut Lovato from her name on X factor, then comes my other big sister Alessia, you may know her as Alessia Cara, again crazy talented and didn't want the extra help so used her middle name as her last name. Next up is me and my non-identical twin sister Taylor, she's 2 minutes older and won't let me live it down. My mom was on tour in Newcastle when we were born so decided to move there for 2 years so we could grow up a little where we were born. Around 3 months after we were born mom and dad didn't really think it was working anymore so they got divorced, now all 4 of us go visit him on one Sunday in the month, Mila on the first, Lessi on the second, Taylor on the third and me on the fourth. After we turned two we moved back to Miami and then eventually to L.A when we we turned eight. After my mom and dad got divorced that's when she met her boyfriend Wilmer and they gave birth to Sofia who is 8 and the cutest thing in the world. My mom wanted to keep the names in the family the same so all of our last names our Cabello-Lovato and for some reason Wilmer was okay with that. Last but not least comes little Ava, she's 2 and looks a lot like me (A/N: ;)) so obviously she's adorable too. Okay well if you understood how my big crazy family works then well done!

So because Mila is in fifth harmony that means the girls come to our house a LOT being as we're the only ones that live in La, we used to live in Miami but mom decided to move when she divorced my papi so we all have a Cuban culture which Mila clearly missed hence why she auditioned over there. Anyway so the girls practically live with us so I'm very close to them all, especially Lauren (A/N: Again ;))

You see when we used to live in Miami me, Mila and Lauren used to be best friends until we moved and then we lost touch, you should've seen Mila's face when she got put in a group with Lauren, she was unsure at first but once she realised it was crazy!

So basically everyone in my family is insanely talented in some way, I can play the piano and the guitar and I love to dance and sing but that's about it for me, I'm not bothered about getting famous for it like everyone else did so as far as I'm concerned I'm a normal kid, I go to a public school and everything, literal normal life well as normal as it can be with my family.

Anyway let's get on with today.. So I checked my alarm clock to see it was now 8:32am, if I don't get up right now I will literally be so late for school. As hard as it was I dragged myself out of bed and into my bathroom stripping off and getting in the shower, after belting out the words to Beyoncé's halo I got out and wrapped myself in a towel quickly brushing my teeth before walking back into my room as I heard Dinah singing the last line of halo knowing she was probably singing along the whole time, I chuckled to myself as I picked out my outfit, don't shoot me but I only wear black white and grey, like 95% of the time. I put on my black high waisted skinny jeans, a white tank top which I must admit showed off my bro a pretty well and put on my grey Ralph Lauren hoody adding my black&rehire superstars, I walked to my dressing table and applied my make-up, my contour on fleek! I straightened my long chocolate brown hair and stood up, my hair falling nicely down my back and resting at my hips. I grabbed my grey backpack and walked downstairs to see my mom in the kitchen with Sofi and Ava, I kissed Sofi on the head before sitting down next to her as Ava walked over excitedly, I sat her on my lap and wrapped my arms around her so she was facing me.
"Hey babygirl, how's Princess AJ doing?"

Side note: We call her AJ (Ava Jauregui) because Lauren was always around when she was born and Ava ended up calling her mom once so it kinda stuck)

"I'm good momma"

Another side note: *trigger* Did I forget to tell you Ava is actually my daughter? So I was on a camping trip with friends and me and my best guy friend walked off to go find cell signal and I ended up being raped by him and Ava was the positive outcome from it, she's my little angel.

"Good princess, hey mom what's for breakfast?" My mom looked up turning around with pancakes in hand "Pancakes!" She stated as if it wasn't already obvious, this caused Ava and Sofi to become very excited and start jumping up and down, I glanced at the time before putting standing up and putting Ava on the chair "momma I gotta take mine to go I love you" I then kissed my moms head, Sofi's head and of course Ava's "be a good girl for grandma AJ" she nodded and I grabbed my pancakes and my keys before walking out to my Range Rover, White of course. I hopped in and put the bag of pancakes in the passenger seat before seating up and starting the engine, every time I'd get a chance to I'd eat a little bit of my pancake and by the time I reached school they were all gone. I got out of my car putting the bag in the bin putting my backpack on and locking the car.

I walked up to the school doors and walked in, everyone knew who I was but I kept my friends real, I have two friends Brie (Miller, Bea Miller's daughter) and Madeline (Beer, Madison Beer's daughter), and again they're incredibly talented, why is everyone so good at everything my god!

I'm sure you don't want to hear about my boring day at school, you already have to live through it yourselves so I'll pick this up later.