Chapter 1

I don't own Vampire Knight and it's characters, I also don't own Diabolik Lovers or any of it's characters (even though I wish I did) they belong to their rightful owners. I apologize if there are some grammatical errors and spellings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a snowy night, two beautiful girls were born in the arms of their mother, Juri, staring lovingly at them, their father, Haruka, standing right beside their mother, his hands on his beloveds shoulders, gazing at them lovingly with a gentle look plastered on his face while their eldest son, Kaname, stood in front of his mother and father was gazing at his cute little sisters who were sleeping peacefully.

On that night, it was filled with happiness for two beautiful girls were born in a family composed of powerful purebloods, the Kuran family to be exact, one of the 7 remaining pureblood families. (A/n: Please correct me if I'm wrong)

As they stare at the two little girls, the eldest, opened her eyes, revealing big brown eyes fringed with red when they saw it they were very much overjoyed, they named her Yuki but unfortunately I can't say the same for the other when she fluttered her eyes open they were dark blue that seemed to glow, Haruka and Juri were shocked, they never really anticipated that their youngest daughter would have blue eyes.

It took them a while to register what they just saw, shock was replaced to disgust. Kaname was confused as to why did Haruka and Juri stared at the other girl who had blue eyes with disgust and that was when he remembered that their uncle, Rido Kuran, had mismatched eyes, his right eye was reddish-garnet and his left eye is an icy blue. Haruka summoned a maid and ordered her to take the baby to the basement and keep her locked under there, the maid nodded and carried the baby but before she could walk out of the room Kaname stopped her, " No! Please give her to me...Father, I won't allow you to lock her up just because she has blue eyes and she reminds you of Rido." the maid gave the baby to him, Haruka was bewildered at what Kaname has said, " Kaname, I will not allow you to take care of the monster that you are holding!" Juri exclaimed angrily "Still! She is still my little sister, my own flesh and blood!" Kaname defended while Juri and Kaname argued, Haruka stayed silent. "I will take care of her whether you like it or not!" Kaname said determination evident in his tone and can be seen on his eyes, he then turned around and started walking to his room, all the while he was cooing at his little sister who started crying.

As he entered his room, the baby stopped crying and clutched Kaname's shirt, tightly.

Kaname's POV

As I entered my room my little sister stopped crying. I looked at her and saw her clutching my shirt tightly. It made me smile 'What a cute little sister I have.' Then I remembered Mother and Father hasn't named her yet 'What shall I name her...?' I walked to one of my chairs near the fireplace and sat there.

I was so lost in thought that I hadn't realized that my little sister had been staring at me, curiosity evident in her blue eyes " Emi..." I said out loud and when she heard me say it she gurgled and made cute baby sounds, so then I decided I shall name her Emi meaning beautiful blessing "Emi, Emi Kuran welcome to the family." I said with a gentle smile dancing on my lips as I stared at her then I lift her up into the air and I nuzzle my nose on her stomach making her laugh.

Time Skip ~ 

(Emi and Yuuki are now five years old, k?) 

Emi and so was Yuki were now 5 years old.

Yuki, along with Juri and Haruka were inside the living room

Yuki, along with Juri and Haruka were inside the living room. They were sitting in a blue couch, Yuki was in the middle reading a book, Juri sitted at her left side and Haruka at the right 

 They were sitting in a blue couch, Yuki was in the middle reading a book, Juri sitted at her left side and Haruka at the right 

watching Yuki "Big brother isn't home yet ?" asked Yuki as she continued to read her book "He should be arriving very soon." said Haruka. Juri giggled making Haruka look at her and Yuki look up at Haruka "Yuki, you really love your brother, don't you ?" asked Juri in a cheerful tone, Yuki looked at her "Yup!" she replied cheerfully, suddenly the door opened revealing Kaname, Yuki placed the book on the table in front of her and she stood up and  ran towards him "Welcome home, Kaname-onii-sama." she greeted as she engulfed him in a hug "I'm home, Yuki." said Kaname, a smile plastered on his face while Juri, Haruka stare at the two siblings hugging.

Mini Time Skip~ 

Yuki and Kaname  sat on the blue sofa  while Juri and Haruka sat at a chair, opposite of each other "I saw a rose that blooms only once every ten years. But it would have been a pity to pluck it, so I chose not to bring it home with me. The next time i find one, I'll preserve it in a tree sap..." told Kaname as Yuuki stared at him "Was it pretty, Onii-sama?" asked Yuki tilting her head, Kaname looked at Yuki then to the ground, sadness in his eyes "How much longer do you intend on confining Yuki to this cellar without a window?" Kaname asked, sadness evident in his voice "Kaname..." Juri said softly "Lately, the Senate has been aiming to exploit the existence of Purebloods and the powers contained within their blood." Haruka said, making Yuki and Kaname look at him " We do not wish for Yuki to be exposed to that. Even though it is cruel to Yuki..." finished Juri as Kaname looked sadly at the floor "I'm fine with it," said Yuki making Kaname look at her once more "so don't make that scary face, onii-sama." she finished making Kaname smile as he engulf her in a warm embrace.

Meanwhile with Emi~e

Emi's POV

'I wonder when Papa-nii will come and visit me' I thought as I Kaname entered our room. I jumped down the bed, Kaname kneel down as he opened his arms. I ran towards him as he engulfed me in a hug "Welcome home, Papa-nii." I said with a grin (A/N: Yes she calls Kaname Papa-nii...) "I'm home, Emi." he replied cheerfully then he kissed my forehead. "How was your day, Papa-nii?" I asked as he made his way to our bed and sat there as I cradled his lap "It was great, next time I go out I'll take you with me, do you want that?" Papa-nii asked and I just nodded "Ne...ne... Papa-nii I saw a man with mismatched eyes, he was really kind,he even played with me and gave me a necklace!" I said as i showed him the necklace. 

I was confused why Papa-nii had a shocked impression, "W

I was confused why Papa-nii had a shocked impression, "W...wow" Papa-nii stuttered as I giggled "Papa-nii..." I said as I wrapped my small arm around his neck and whispered in his ear "I love you..."as I slowly fell into a deep slumber.