Opposite (Ianthony FanFiction)

"Try moving that clip a few frames-" Someone pounded on the door. "I'll get it, you keep working," Ian sighed, getting up.

Anthony nodded his head sleepily. "Hurry back," he mumbled.

Ian planted a kiss on Anthony's cheek. "We'll see." He turned around and walked down the hallway. He headed walked to the door and slowly opened it.

"H-hello?" he asked groggily.

A teen girl stood bouncing in the doorway.

"Oh my gosh, it's you! Ian Hecox!" she screamed excitedly.

Not again... Ian thought.

He sighed. "Yeah, it is."

The girl smiled widely. "I love you! You're sooo much better than that loser, Anthony!"

Ian narrowed his eyes in anger. He leaned up against the doorway. "Is there something you need?" he snapped. He hated nothing more than someone insulting his boyfriend.

The girl giggled and grabbed Ian's shirt.

"Hey, get off-" The girl cut him off by pressing her lips against his.

Ian pushed her back slightly. "What the fu-" Again she kissed him. She pressed him against a wall.

"Get off!" Ian uselessly said.

She pinned him against the wall as he struggled to get away from her grip. She kissed him harder so his head hit the wall.

Anthony walked into the living room.

"Ian, can you help me with the vid-" he stopped himself when he saw the girl making out with Ian.

"Nevermind," he whispered bitterly. "Have fun with that."

He stormed back down the hallway and into the office, as tears welled up in his eyes. "Fucking asshole," he sobbed trying to turn back to editing the video.

Ian finally pushed the girl off him and glared at her. "What the hell was that?" he growled.

"What do you mean? I could do better, if you want..." She lightly ran her fingers across his chest.

Ian shoved her hands from his body. "Get out of here," he said harshly and slammed the door in her face. He was tired, and definately not in the mood to be raped by some crazy fan.

He made sure to lock the door, and headed back to the office to help Anthony. He certaintly wasn't expecting to see Anthony with his head on the desk, crying.

Ian stepped towards him. "Babe, what's wrong?" he asked, putting his arm around Anthony's shoulder.

"Get away you asshole!" Anthony pushed Ian off him.

"Wh-what?" Ian asked, completely oblivious that Anthony had seen what happen.

Anthony lifted up his head. "Leave me alone, you jerk!" he sobbed.

"What happen?" Ian demanded, standing up.

"You!" Anthony shouted. "I hate you!"

Ian would have much rather prefered to have Anthony rip out his heart and tear it half, than to have him say those three words.

One single tear rolled down his cheek. "Thanks for letting me know." His voice cracked. He turned his back to Anthony.

Anthony felt regret and guilt go through him. He had just jumped to an accusation. "Wait! Ian... I..."

Ian turned around with a blank expression on his face, though really he was trying not to break into sobs.

"I'm sorry," Anthony said. "I didn't mean..."

Ian shook his head. "No, it's fine. Really it is." He spoke lightly, and really he was trying to convince himself more rather than Anthony.

"No!" Anthony protested. "I thought that... that you..." He sighed frustratedly and stood up. He grabbed Ian's hands and looked him in the eyes.

"Anthony stop-"

"Ian, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. I saw that girl..." He trailed off when he saw the hurt look in Ian's eyes.

"Anthony, why would I ever... ever do something like that? She fucking attacked me!" Ian said. "I love you, not anyone else!"

Anthony smiled and pulled him in a hug. "I'm sorry," he whispered.

Ian wrapped his arms around Anthony's neck then quickly unrapped them. "You... you don't hate me, do you?" he asked in a small voice.

Anthony laughed. "Of course not, Ian, it's the exact opposite."

Ian grinned and hugged him again. "Good," he said. "I don't think I could live knowing you hated me."

Anthony pressed their foreheads together. "I don't think I could live without you."

They both smiled and leaned in to kiss each other.