Hello new start

Aphmau's P.O.V.

      Hello I'm Jessica Aphmau Oldsion but you can call me Aphmau or Aph. My parents had gone missing 1 year ago. And my only friend Garroth Ro'Meave had moved away from our home town O'Kasis. So I am pretty much lonely. Whenever I go out of the house so no one will know who I am. And try to take me like they did with mother and father.

      Since my parents had gone missing I had to drop out of school and get a job to pay rent at my house. But my job doesn't pay enough I have to move. I don't have any friends or family here so no hearts will be broken. I found a house in a town called Pheonix Drop. It's a small town so the houses won't be as much as a house here in O'kasis.

       So I have all my things packed and ready to be moved so yeah.

- Timeskip to when she gets to her new house-

         I'm here! New house, new start. Now time to move everything from the truck to the house. After an hour or two I finally got everything into the house and the movers left. Time to unpack. And after three or four hours I got done unpacking. I looked at the time and it was only 4:02. 

         Then I heard a knock at the door and I went to see who it was. When I opened the door I saw three guys. One had light brown hair with cyan eyes. The next boy who had a hoodie and a mask over his eyes so yeah. And the final guy look oddly familiar.

          The first guy said, "Well hello there, I didn't know that an angle moved in here. I'm Laurence." The mysterious one said, "Sup, I'm Aaron, and sorry about Laurence he can be a casanova a lot." And the final one said, "Hey, I'm Garroth." Wait it can't be.... "Garroth as in Garroth Re'Meave?" He replied, "Yes and should I know you?" "Um yeah you said you would never forget me Gar Gar" "Wait Aphamu as in Aphmoo? I didn't know that was you wonder the mask." "Well yeah when I reconized you and taken it off so yeah, how have you been Gar Gar?" "Pretty good how about you Aphmoo?" "Good thanks for asking Gar Gar"  "Aphmoo" "Gar Gar" "Aphmoo" "Gar Gar" "Enough arguing!" exclaimed Laurence. "Hmph, fine but this is a daily thing now." "Oh no......"

Hey everyone I really hoped you liked the first chapter. And I hope this story ends the way I want it to. So anyways BYE!!!!!!!!!!

-AphamuFan10101

445 words yay!